Posts by GabbaGhoul

So you're implying that I'm lazy as well as the thread's creator. You're entitled to your own opinion buddy, -I believe there's more than enough evidence there- it's only human to have differing opinions after all, but the way that's worded- not exactly good etiquette. Either way, you have a good one man, I'm done with this debate for now, so ciao'.

Lol... It's funny because there's a thread specifically for threads and posts like this one!
    Pre-Open Beta Off-topic
    Daneos even says "Spam your crap here". This is crap. Spam your crap over there instead of making a thread every 10 minutes saying channel is off.

Even if there is, people still won't care AND worst of all newbies won't go search for anything ....
    There's no point in having specific threads for something when the new generation of gamers won't bother looking.

I don't know if I could be that condescending if I tried. You're expecting people to find a thread way down in off topic that hasn't even been stickied. You act like it's easy to find, and like you wouldn't expect to see a similar thread in the general discussion or even server discussion. This forum is all over the place, it takes half a dozen searches to find what you're looking for because there's a lot of unneeded dribble drabble. Which I guess you could consider this thread too, but maybe if there were a hint of organization that would help those that aren't used to forums.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6765/

well saying that daneos is dead is so dumb. Joking about death isn't really funny. Expressing themselves ? it's obvious that channels are off cuz daneos happens to be offline. It's not rocket science. Just sick of seeing such threads everyday asking "wow is ch off ?" yes it obviously is

Look I can see where you're coming from, but listen.

I'm not saying that those posts aren't stupid. I'm not saying that the thread isn't border line stupid. Yes people are going to say stupid things, people are going to joke about stupid things, it's to be expected. But you have to take that kind of thing with a grain of salt; and of course not call everyone doing so mentally retarded, because there's no way to not come off as offensive while doing that.

And the thing about these threads, "channels and servers being down" the concept sounds kind of stupid right? It is to an extent, but all and all it's a place for people to connect and talk about the game, while it is in fact down. I would expect to see a thread like this every time it goes down, and really- it's not an issue.

Daneos keeps delaying the update because you guys are mentally retarded no offense. If you stop making threads he may actually release it

This is what we call, "how not to communicate with your peers", and that's a relatively big blanket statement. While a thread isn't necessary, it's simply a place where people can talk about things, stupid or not. It has nothing to do with update delays. But if you have any proof that it does, feel free to share.

"You guys are mentally retarded" "No offense." That's one for the books