Posts by Momo

Please note: As we are still in pre-open beta, everything is subject to change.
    tweaks and fixes can and will still be made after we move into Open Beta then eventually to official launch.

Our goal is to bring the best version of Dbo to you guys possible.

also; All Cash spent during the pre-open beta will be refunded in Open Beta for those unaware.

Thank you for being patient with us!

(Thread name has been changed to promote more towards open discussion, rather then hate topic)

Hello SkyTempest12,

The release date is still unknown at this point Any time frames you may hear are purely speculation.
    Thank you for your patience!

Hello Kromwell,

Happy everything worked out smoothly for you, but please be aware of what section your posting in next time.
    Thank You.

(Posted in wrong section) Moved*

(Locked due to: Resolved Issue)

Hello dragonball0908,

The release date is still unknown at this point Any time frames you may hear are purely speculation.
    Thank you for your patience!

Hello Glumempress0,

Try dragging the item from your equipment slot to the trash icon in your inventory. and see if that solves it.
    If not, don't worry the item is only temporary and will go away with eventual quest progression or leveling up in some cases.

The item will eventually go away just keep progressing!

:thumbsup:

(This was posted to the wrong section. be be aware of what section you're posting in next time!) Moved*

This bug has been fixed*
    If anyone is still stuck upon login Please Use the in-game chat command : @unstack

Note: the prerequisites for this command are as follows.
    *You may unstack once.
    *Must have been logged in for at least 5 minutes.
    *The Skill (Ask Popo!!) must not be on cooldown.

Thread Locked.

Buy the appropriate flight skill for your class in the cash shop it's free for all characters level 30 and above.

Hello everyone today I will reveal a beta release soundtrack mod for dbo I've been working on.
    Some of you might remember an older Project just like this one but since then the original download link has completely disappeared.

So I have took it upon myself to remake the entire mod with a few tweaks and changes to create seamless audio transitions and much more quality changes

You can download the Mod here. (Mod is ready)
    (Last update: 7/10/16)

Note: This mod is not complete, this is just a teaser for whats to come, and I'am more then open to suggestions.
    (If you want to try exploring to find the new soundtracks don't click the Spoiler tag)

Added Change List*

How to install.
    1. Locate your Dbog folder
    2. Click on "pack"
    3. Create a back up of your "sound.pak" & your "soundXX.pak" files
    4. Drag and drop the contents of the rar file into the pack folder
    5. Enjoy!

Leave and Questions/Comments/Suggestions in the comments below and Ill get back to you!

This was posted in the wrong section.
    Please be aware of what section your posting in and of its rules.
    (Moving this to its proper section)

Welcome to the Forums!
    please do yourself a favor and read both FAQ's located here and here, before asking any questions about the game.

Enjoy your stay :thumbsup: