Posts by Shyruni

I agree. Both should get respect they deserve. DBO:R is going slower then DBO:G. Regardless of that, both are doing an amazing job but I'm here rather then DBO:R because I like the community better via they're a lot nicer and more active to me~ That's just my two cents ^^

Huh...that's really odd, because tbh my experience is the exact opposite. I spent hours each day talking with people on DBOR and yet the DBOG forums seemed rather quiet, and DBOG seemed much more negative. However, I'm new here, so I might not know that much yet. 8)

I expected a lot more human classes, so I'm pleasantly surprised by how many Majins and Namekians I've seen so far...Majins are still best, but it's cool. :thumbup: Keep the thread going bros, what's your favorite DBO class and why?

I'm with Joam and Bardock on this one. Both groups are working to bring back and improve DBO, and you have to give respect to that. Yes, DBOR is moving much slower and is somewhat less professional, but I don't think that means we should downplay their efforts. But that's just my opinion.

Not too bad, though I think the buttons could really use some work. You don't want buttons to look tacky even though they're for a simple purpose. I'd change the font, maybe change the button style. The rest of it is pretty good though maybe you could add DBOG landscape in the background? Just some thoughts 8)

Turtle hermit .. because you have so much good area damage, good cc, some debuffs and buffs ... for me it's a so much complete class (sorry for my bad English)

Greetings from Dominican Republic

Yeah, I like Turtle a lot too, probably my second favorite! It certainly has a lot of fun moves. DAT SUPERKAMEHAMEHA! 8)

Hey bros, whatsup? 8)

So, I'm sure someone has done something like this before, but I'm new here and would like to get to know you all better!

My question is what is your favorite DBO class, and why. You don't have to have played the game to know, it can simply be the one you think looks the coolest, I would just like to know why! 8)

For me, it's definitely Plasma Majin! Majins are my favorite race period (MAJIN FTW!!!!!), and my playstyle is typically really offensive. Plus, I just really freaking like Human Extinction 8)

But yeah, what's your favorite DBO class and why? 8)

Welcome to the forums bro! 8)

I also came from DBOR a few days ago, but I didn't leave DBOR either. Both projects have my support, and have cool people behind it. 8)

Hey everybody, how we doing? 8)

My name's Shyruni and I come from the DBOR forums. While I'm still following DBOR, I'm interested in seeing where DBOG is heading, and anyone that tries to bring back DBO is good in my book! I'm glad to be here, and I look forward to meeting all you bros! Peace! 8)