Posts by MasterRoshi

I wondered the same thing when comparing my Dark Warrior and Turtle. My turtle could have obviously better items and be higher level but my Namekian was at a higher power level.

I found out it's just the HP and DEF difference between the two. It's not his gear, although that does play a part.
    Defense is still broken, so it's not like he is actually using that strength.
    Namekians will always have 2-3 times more HP which means their power level even in the same exact gear will always be larger.

You get better by upgrading skills, buying items and upgrading them, and performing how your class was meant to be played as accurate as possible. Don't really look at power level compared to others because their are still features that affect it that aren't useable right now.

Is there a definitive defense against mobs with ridiculous stuns? Never played the vanilla game, but 13+ second stuns/paralysis? I pull 5 mobs all with this ability and I'm disabled for 50+ seconds or stunned indefinitely. I'm a DW tank btw.

Everything is much better now than it was before. Also, I was seemingly right with the whole "Unstable" server part, because everything got better once he CHANGED the server. The current server has its bugs, but is much more stable than the old one. :)

I can barely even play this game in its current state. I come home from work with channels working, then within minutes of logging into any channel, if I'm lucky I'll finish a quest that will be rolled back anyways, they go offline for the rest of the night. Of course, then the remaining channel(s) become full and I'm barred from even playing.

I enjoy the game but good lord, do you guys deal with these ups-and-downs all day? I dunno how you do it.