Posts by Exceeded

Guys, i think you're taking so seriously this CP fact, it's an optional, you can buy all the shit you want just with zeni, I never shopped with money, only once but just for Zeni, and I was playing for fun and for having friends there, whatever, all the items that will be on the Cash Shop will be in the Auction House too, because another player will buy the same thing you want, will be fed up of it and then will sell it, so you will buy it, simple shit, for you, for Daneos and for who bought the doji/z24/exp boost, if you want to buy it, do it, if u can't/dont want, dont do it.
    And there will be no advantage items, so why are you complaining about the prices or the items there? The view of Daneos is guaranteeing a good game with good Cash Shop values, he is not expecting for you to complain about it, with a lot of numerals, then he will be not able to satisfy all of you, only a part, so he will do as he wants. Be more objective but not less emphatetic.

If u can't afford the cashpoints due to the value and other reasons, i think u will be able to get them from the Auction House or Trade, it was just like that, in the official DBO, so try to drop some good shit, sell it, get Zeni or shop them (i think there will be third-part sites like the official dbo period) and you can buy it from Auction House, not an hard topic.

My opinion is to set a kid-clock for 50-70CP
    Dojis 40-100CP
    EXP Boost 10-40CP
    Z24 Inventory x1 (please we want them) 30CP

Those are examples, i think they are balanced, aren't they?

Ironically wasil I don't typically do PVP but for this game I think I could get into it ^_^

trust me, when you will try it and after you have chosen your race (Namekian, Majin and Human), you will have the need to fight in the Budokai, it was funny af, there was a Chinese man who was the one who used to win all matches, his name was Divine, you can see his videos on Youtube typing 'Divine dbo' (I think I'm sounding like a grandpa that tell memories to his nephew). And in this game there are a lot of features, the best one is knowing good people, they always help you, and you can live the DB-DBZ story too by Time Machine Quests, you can drop good things in party dungeons with other people and sell them, then improving your equip, upgrading it etc, this last thing is like the other MMOs but all of us guarantee you that DBO is unique ;)

P.S. The worst thing in this game is scammers and the 45-55 level phase

I am so excited due the fact I will play again DBO with y'all, but I have a problem with the Launcher of DBOG and I'm afraid to being not able to play when Pre-beta releases, I will paste a screen down there. Could it be a problem? confused.png

RH8pw9n.png