Posts by toma17

All I ever see is claims about the stone being "p2w" and I never see a justified answer. Like I said, I proposed 2 options for us to agree on.

It should be delayed regardless if stone is added or not. There should be enough time frame for majority of players to gather equipment and learn the game.
    Otherwise old players will easily win budokai right? New players won't stand a chance. :?:

Oh yea , then the 10 PPL that will be 70 in the first 5 day will have to wait 5 months for get other 30 lvs70 for can play Budokai? NO. Thats the advantage (And this one with no Stone P2W) of the Guys that lvl fast , and before someone come here saying "We have a life, Yea you are ON 24/7" i have a BIG "I dont care" for that. Why the ppl that lvl fast need to wait the others??. Nope.

Can't believe you are stile talking about that stone and as far as I know none of moderators said a thing about it. Probably because its P2W and Daneos said he don't like that. Who knows? ?(

If stone will be added to game it should be as a gift from popo box for reaching level 70. That way people will actually play game and try on something more than korin village or that thing after it, westland or whatever is called.

100% Agree with you bro. I only comment cuz each day come other guy with a " good reasson" why this isnt p2w

ok are u being serius??? if u get to lvl 30 u can do adult budokai nobody said u have to pay

Complete serious.
    I wanna go to Adult Budokai yes , nobody told me that i have to pay. But when i get lv 30 all those that started in 33 will be more LV thats the difference. If we have to keep in Kid Budo cuz we started from 1, why all of you cant lvl by your own?.

it isnt even an actual problem since there are 2 diffrent budokai one is for lvl up to 29 then the other from lvl 30 to 70 so the only way for you to fight someone with higher lvl is by request or pvp platform like in korin which is always full of high lvl player anyway

Yea but why we have to go KID budokai just because we no use real money? We want go to adult too.

1.- I dont understand it. 2.- I dont care 3.- Good One(They can do exp x2 if they no fix them , starting from lv55 quests that are the ones bugged 4.- GMs in Pre-Open beta no need. 5.- Good ONE 6.- NEVER will happen 7.- petenick already told u the reasson 8.- No understand

i Understand bro , and thanks for take time to explain.
    What i mean , is that every classes were made for something. I just read one guy saying about cap bold/ and nameks not fair with high lp or def. What i think is that the skills/stats should be like Old DBO, they wasnt unbalanced idk what some ppl means with Unbalanced.
    Sorry for my bad english

I dont know what u mean with balance guys.
    Each class was made for something. U cant "FIX" namek LP/DEF cuz their are the tanks, or you wanna tank with an human?.
    Honestly , If you go full+0 vs a namek full +10 or more, is not a reasson for say there is not balanced classes.
    You want "fix" everything.

DURING A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME. after that theres no advantage, read the whole post before replying again please. Also, if you want to do kid tournament, lvl up 33 stone is irrelevant

As far as the Dogi comment goes, I cant really understand what youre saying but yeah I suppose wagu machine is better, doesnt change the fact that with enough cp you'll win a dogi or item to be sold for zeni and sell it on auction house.

No one is talking about Kid budokais, no one is talking about budokais
    Budokais is just an example to explain why buy the stone with CP since the start is P2W