Posts by Decimus

Admittedly, I've never played a Poko Priest, so excuse my ignorance if you can, but as I see it, a pet like system such as that from World of Warcraft would be ideal. To clarify, this would imply 2 major concepts, as I see it:

1) Players can manually use pet abilities, but also select 1 pet skill for it to automatically use whenever it comes off CD. The chosen ability should be clearly identifiable (make it glow or give is a shiny border). Limiting the automation to just 1 ability could be the right way to go as it prevents the pet from being fully automated and just being a "summon and forget" thing.

2) The pet abilities should be able to be hotbound. I don't know if they already are, but there should be a way to use the abilities through a keyboard button, either through traditionally dragging and dropping them onto your normal bars, or adding a section to the controls specifically for pet abilities.

So you moved the DBOG.EXE to your desktop and started the DBOGLauncher from the Installationfolder rigth? Didn't worked for me now but I will try it again later.

Essentially, yes. Just make sure it's gone completely from your install folder when you boot up the launcher. This will force it to redownload the the .exe from scratch. Daneos himself is the one that suggested it to me. Didn't directly fix it, per se, but it fixed it in the end with no other steps inbetween, so it worked out in the end.

My guess it that the launcher was downloading the game without actually showing it. During my first attempt, I gave the launcher about an hour to do something, which it seemingly didn't. Just stuck at 100%. I exited out, played something else for a few hours, went to take a pic of the launcher and install folder for my ticket, but then saw that the "play" button was lit up now and the game worked.

It's a weird fix, but it's what worked for me.

I had a similar issue, but with a few added problems. Made a ticket as well. What did it for me was to move the DBOG.EXE to my desktop so that the launcher would redownload it.

Didn’t work at first. Took me booting up the launcher twice (with a few hours inbetween those), but on the 2nd time, the play button was lit up and I was able to launch the game and login fine. It was bloody weird, as the launcher didn’t even appear to download anything, and was stuck at 100% like yours the whole time. But it worked, so hopefully this will help you as well.