Posts by Demimura

You basically restated an idea I suggested earlier, I guess you forgot to read that and went on blabbing away.
    Nice try with the snickers though, it made you look maybe 5% cooler.

i honestly dont see it anywhere, but as long as we are on the same page on this thats fine if im just a repeater

also i want that snickers back

i dont think you understood what i just quoted

so let me break it down for you and give you a snickers after to calm that fury

if its done the way i quoted:

players who do want to play the game and go through the grind CAN

players who dont want to play through the grind of level 30 CAN, by buying a stone or whatever at anytime, even before you level a character up to 33

BUT, now here is where i lost you somehow

players who reach level 30 by grinding (i guess through an event or some crap, ill leave that to the devs) have the possibility of getting a one time free stone to easily level their alt up to 30 thats bound to that account and cannot be sold

if they dont want to use it, DONT!
    if they do, God Fking Speed!

but if you want another one you gotta pay for it

now thats 1 free stone and the rest you gotta pay for, its honestly the best way to shut everyone up about this, and honestly if anyone has a problem with this idea they got other issues to work out.

oh yeah, here is that snickers! :3

Thread is filled with the dumbest comments I've ever seen in my life. I still to this day don't understand how a level 33 stone is P2W. But whatever. What is the point of not including it??? I just want one good reason lol.

1 good reason huh?

maybe to stop this pointless argument :0

Edit

How about making the level 33 stone free? In order to get it. You must have gotten at least one level 33 character. This is limited one per account so you can't get another level 33 to have another level 33 stone.
    If you want more than one level 33 stone, it will be in CS for like 15 dollars or something.
    I'm just putting my opinion on this is all. I didn't even know the game had a level 33 stone before or jetpacks lol.

Also this is honestly the best way to do it, it makes everyone happy. if you dont want to use it, dont

I don't see why it should be delayed? So what if it gets you level 33 in one day. Regardless, people are going to get to level 30 in one day just by questing. It's not like everyone is going to or supposed to progress at the same pace.

I myself dont have a problem with buying a level token or whatever like in Swtor

my main issue here is that this game is a WIP, even before the original shutdown, cutting off half the contented just because u have the money to do so will just starve you in the end waiting for new content to be released, which honestly who knows when that will be

it doesn't feel like a smart entertainment move, if that makes sense

games were created to waste time in an entertaining way

the stone or whatever cuts the game in half basically(the funnest part if i may add)

if u need money to spend less time paying then wouldn't it be more logical to stop playing?

but what do i know, im just a grinder

its like downgrade u get back to +0,even if u use 50 stones ahah
    i will not be surprised that if you pay real money your char will not be deleted tho

is that all you ever post about? the use of real money for some type of advantage? you sound like you were hit with a stroke of bad luck and were scarred emotionally in upgrading, if you dont want to use money, dont no one is forcing you at gunpoint

I normally do that on my channel but this was sortof about me reliving my childhood and seeing how the game stood up to the test of time so I wanted it to be just me. Idk I thought it turned out pretty well, if anyone has any tips I'm open to them though.

You did good man, keep doing what your doing if you enjoy it

like Eskimboio said, having another bud to play with makes a world of difference because it gives interactions that keep the viewer entertained. but its optional, alot of people play games like this with just them talking in the background. but if you got that kind of friend that can keep you talking and joking around with it will help greatly

Think about on the news or hot topic shows there is usually 2 or more people who joke around with each other, keeping the audience interested

i used to be in a channel with some friends back when naruto ultimate ninja was a thing so i have a bit of experience with it

There's a dogi at the page 25 of the cash shop. Can someone post it here? I'll edit later with the icon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pj4EJ8t.png?1 <---- Here it is. It's supposed to be a swim suit, but it looks like Goku's clothes after battling Freeza. It caused me curiosity xD

they are shorts with a goku dogi belt with kame as the logo

You get them from a Dragonball Hunt which was an event at a certain time for a little bit. You had to kill certain mobs with a Dragonball icon on your map. It's not in the Pre Open Beta.

if i remember correctly it was on weekends at about 4-7 AM for me i think that is 6-9PM on region i played

isnt this is part of the quest system fix? they need to fix the bugged quests features like monster spawn quests and some harvest quests and that includes instances(TLQs, UDs, TMQs)

honestly im just gonna kid clock when it comes out, i only want master class for the actually stats and to keep fighting interesting

For me the clothes are fine, but the hair... I dont think it looks bad, but is so, so innapropiate to change a character like that, i know it was supossed to be like that but it just looks WRONG, expecially with kid Trunks around with ANOTHER color.Now everything is like so twisted, look at Xenoverse, what the fuck are they gonna do now?
    Akira you did it wrong this time. And Toei too.

i remember something along the lines of future trunks being different from the trunks growing up now, something about alternate universes and junk(i think it was explained in xeno but i havent played in so long)

but yeah they should have just made his hair blue in the beginning, now everyone is flipping their shet because his hair color actually makes sense

other chars have the same problem it have nothing to do with play dead skill
    with my spiri i dont get aggro most of the time mobs stay still and let me kill them

so what you are saying is you DO see the bug but you are confusing it with the glitchy aggro some of the mobs have, Daneos fix some of it in the current patch(including this skill to some extent)

the difference between the 2 is that monsters that do aggro now dont when this glitch is used