Posts by Xuan

michaelcheng. Hello. I'm SailorMoon.. I'm here to explain this. Because not long ago. There are rumors that your guild. The game currency event. Push responsibility. To our guild. Because of the previous BUG incident, we have been framed. So he was very angry. But I don't think you did it. So I apologize for him

In fact, I am also very clear. Many players think our guild is the source of BUG. This is not without reason.But I still need to clarify. We're just regular players, not BUG makers. In fact, everyone is very clear. It's not just our guild. Entire server. Various countries. Player 80~90% +15. Are derived from BUG manufacturers to buy. Because the BUG maker is chinese. So Chinese players to buy +15. Players in other countries. More convenient. Purchase channel. Our guild is only chinese. And everyone's economy is good. Cause. Many people misunderstand us as producers.In fact, I am one of the biggest victims. I believe a lot of players know me. Even jealous of me. The reason is simple. Because my equipment is the top of the entire server. I am the entire server. First arrival. All devices +15. However. I invested a lot of money. All my account recharge amount of about 2500 dollar. But many people think that I am using BUG. I do not deny. Last。 I'm like most players. Purchase +15 to BUG manufacturer. Because the entire market is almost monopolized. Recharge can not get enough stones.The most important thing is. The return is unfair. The same +15 cost. I was a few times more than others pay.A lot of players understand this contrast. So they chose to buy from the manufacturer. Of course, there are a lot of players in other countries are also involved.Past times。 I've been investigating. The identity and method of BUG producers. But the makers are cautious. Every time the player deals. Will use a different account and ID, simply can not trace clues. So please do not misunderstand our guild using BUG. We are just ordinary players

Weapons to strengthen the difficulty, you can reduce some? +8 behind the success rate is too low. I think, this is the probability of a random. If so, a lot of players will lose confidence in this. Can you lower it moderately? Thank you :P