Posts by oserra

I was thinking I would get a quick response anyway, thanks for letting me know everything is in the game now.
    Mods close this please.
    Cheers

So I played on the founder server as well as the pre-alpha, there were no tmq, no flying quest(as far as I'm aware) and no adult/class quest.
    Are any of the things I mentioned available right now in the game or in current development?
    Cheers

Quando abres o launcher ao lado no minimizar, tens um botão que serve para mudar a regiao, lingua do launcher e do jogo, experimenta ai meter em portugues.

Ora bem, como tenho notado existe uma boa quantidade de portugueses aqui e queria fazer este tópico para ou criarmos uma guild para portugueses ou entre-ajudarmo-nos no que possível, visto que muita gente aqui ou é recente ou não percebe muito bem ingles.
    Abraço

Thanks SaitoSenpai for the quick response, tbh what you explained is completely fine by me.
    Don't wanna get off-topic but do you guys think it's still worth it to get the krillin founder pack?
    Cheers

Alright thanks buddy, was thinking about purchasing the founder pack if my question was answered and as it was I might just see if it's worth it.
    Cheers

Yes I meant flying being available already at level 1.
    Well if that's how you feel at least make it so we can fly by level 30 like in the original game and make it drain slower so you can fly for more time(and always being able to do the high-speed-flying-thingy if that's not already implemented).
    Cheers

I don't know if anyone suggested this already and if so i'm sorry but my suggestion is basically make it so we can fly freely, by making the flight bar permanent.
    Now I know some people may not like this and that's fine but I just think that it would make travelling to places a lot easier and personally I just think that flying at high speed is iconic in dbz games.
    Cheers