Posts by RStyle91

You're not going to be able to access the game right now anyway. After you replace the config options file only start the game with dbo.exe NOT the launcher. If you use the launcher it will attempt to update, and mess up your config options. Just wait the 1-2 weeks ^_^

Superman. If you watch Screw Attack's Death Battle of Goku vs Superman they calculate roughly what the strength is of the two, and Superman is vastly superior. Let's also not forget that the depth's of Superman's power has never been revealed.

I guess I should have been a bit more specific. Haha. I want to know if there is something else that has to be done before I decide to get a pack. I don't want to purchase one, and then be stuck with not being able to play because of said error

Awesome! Thank you for the reply. I was wondering about this "Server Authentication" error that pops up. Does that have to be fixed on the dev's side, or mine?

Hi all! It seems like there are some people who answer questions on this forum, so I'd like to pose some questions to said people:

- What races are there?
    - What's the max level?
    - Is the game buggy?
    - What crazy things are missing? I read some stuff is missing (most passive skills like fighting?)
    - How many players on average are on? 100? More? Less?

Basically I'm wondering if it's worth getting now, or waiting until the beta is released in 6~ months as I read somewhere?

Love db, z, super, and have ALWAYS wanted to play this game.

Thanks to all that reply!

-RStyle