Posts by Sapherno

1. My apologies, I was not trying to say you guys were not working, I've seen the list of all the different updates, and how much work has been done :). I assumed it was, quite literally, a "Server revival" I was not aware everyone was basically having to code your entire game, which is why I was so confused :)

2. Oh I do understand that as well, I've translated a couple of Japanese games on my free time, and its hard. See, going back to one, I had thought that the only thing that needed to be done was the translation, again did not realize the team had to recode EVERYTHING.

3. No way! Now that I know what you guys are all going through, I want to support the teams efforts, I'll find a way somehow :)

Thank you for taking time out to answer my questions :)

So I'm new here, and just found out the game is being revived. Now, First of all, I do really understand that the server is offline, and I trust that its being worked on :)

What confused me, was back when I played DBO, its was a mostly complete game. Sure, a little buggy, but mostly complete.

I just wanted to ask something that occured to me while I was reading the general update thread. If the game was basically complete before it was shut down.....wouldn't it just be a "translation" job, for the most part?

I'm fairly new to this, so I do apologize if I ask something that has already been asked before, I was just a little confused.

EDIT: Oh, right while I'm thinking about it! I want to buy a founder pack, but since I work a seasonal job, I have no income right now, will they still be available in...oh say a few months? Also, could someone say, buy the Krillin founder pack, and then buy the SS founder pack to "upgrade" to that point?