Posts by Vekugen

Are you going to talk about Flawed logic saying those arguments?? Are you anthropologist or sociologist to analyze this?? Let me know the survey that you did to reach this conclusion please. But a real survey, not this one...

Look, with your same logic I got the conclusion that the reduction of people playing the game is related with the population decrease in Saudi Arabia

ez73Xpm.jpg

You said that there are non casher players who voted for wipe server. It is probably 100% true, but let me consider this... I think that those non casher people do not care if the CP is reset to 0 and I strongly feel that they would rather it to be so .

Why didn't you consider the option of "Wipe the server and reset the CP"??

I do not have anything else to say.

If people or Daneos wants we could create a real non-anonymous survey with many important questions and from that survey we could get real information from players instead of this poll. If he wants to get a solution with the "depopulation" the best is a survey.

I voted for complete wipe, it means. CP 0... Ohhh that's true, that option wasn't available...

Why?? Easy, because people want full CP in their account just for one cap (cap70) instead of paying again.

The rest of reasons are just dust in the wind, the real one is "WE CAN START CAP70 WITH TONS OF CP"

So... do you want a 100% wipe?? ok, it must include 0 CP. I want to see how many people stick to their guns in this case.

WaterGoku used Hydropump!

I never understood how a good serie like that

Can be transformed into this

Ridiculous...

Akira Toriyama releases the tutorial of "how to turn an Epic and Original Serie in a Simple Serie with fanservice pt.3"
    Pt1. Jinzoningen, Cell and Buu's Arcs
    Pt2. BoG
    Pt3. FnF

Toriyama's motto "More Colours, More transformations, More Fanservice, Less Plot, Less Originality, this is the way... The Road Of Mangaka"

At least I hope that the battles have an epic animation Full Fanservice hahaha