Posts by FoxyShadow

I bought a 300k Dojo Outfit from the Auction House. When I bought it, a purple popo at the bottom right appeared, but it disappeared before I clicked on it. When I checked my inventory, the Dojo Outfit wasn't there, and my 300k was taken. I have no idea what happened.

Ignore this thread, as I only now realized my own stupidity, in which I only had to look at the map and realize all of the Flight missions were located under each different tower. So. . . yeah. Who knows, maybe this will be helpful to somebody by reading this second comment. . .

My issue, is with the Flying Quest. I have the quest in the top right, but I'm not receiving it, and here's the story why. So, I had already attempted the flying quest before this picture. I had received the quest from Kefu, finished collecting the Korin Bellflowers, then the Korin Yellow Flowers. When I turned in the quest for the Yellow Flowers, he didn't give me a new direction, my arrow kept pointing at him. I decided to quit the quest, receive the flying quest again, and go for the Kefu quest again, but now I'm not receiving the quest. I figure it's because the Quest System knows I finished his quest, so it won't give me it a second time. Someone, help me :|