Posts by hirosatos

hi guys im having an issue with the game i log in i can select the characters, even create new ones but when i accept and i select the channel to start playing theres just a black screen... it doesnt go away, any idea what it might be?

well im stuck on the beginning quest its all in japanese or whatever ... one woulve thought at least the first few quest would be readable :(

hi im new and hopefully someone might be able to help me out..... ive been looking on the forum and i haven't found it yet.... anyone would be so kind as to post the link for the english patch ?

ya i can imagine it must be hell for the devs right now, server's overloading , bugs by the docens even their site is not working, but is not that bad, almost every single triple a game with an online platform had issues like this, like diablo 3 or archeage , we weill just have to wait and see, i wrote to daneos but he must be busy with all this, it is my understanding this is just a test and then the game will go back to founders only , ill get my founders once the log in works on their site, apparently they really trying to make this thing work so might as well support them to make it happen

apparently the only way to play is having made an account before the game was open to everyone, i was able to make the account yet when im in game it says it doesnt exists, i guess e gonna have to wait a few weeks when they really open the game for everyone instead of a test. which is what it truly seems to be instead of "open for everyone"

ok so the game is open yet not so open only for people who created the account yesterday, so for those of us who doesnt have a time machine ... when can we expect the account we did today work? does anyone know?

what would i do? emmmm find a perfect excuse to get my wife pissed off at me to the point of getting her to not talk to me thus giving me ample time to play this game, i never played it so im currently looking in the intraweb for information about classes and such