Posts by Darkussj

Hi ,are you running the game in windowed mode? if so try to right click the on Dragonball Online on the task bar then click on move and use the directional keys to move the window of the game so you can login to the game and change the resolution if you wish to do so, hope this will help.

massi93 Hi thanks for the suggestion, I'll try it, I actually lowered the setting before but just in my AMD Catalyst Control Panel , I'll try to do it in game and Edit this post to see whether it worked or not , but its frustrating because I was able to run the game before on high and medium 2years ago and it worked just fine :( and even back then I was able to play the official DBO on the Taiwanese server on medium and high and that in a Pentium 4 pc which is way older than the current one I'm using that is why I'm frustrated :(

Edit: I lowered the settings and no it didn't work , after logging in I am in the game for like not even 5 minutes and it just closes no error message , nothing it just closes, though thanks again for the suggestions everyone ^^

DreameR68 Hi and thnx for the suggestion , about my account being old I thought the same, so I created a new one with a new character and got the same result, and for trying to place the dbo to my desktop I tried too and no that didn't work either :(

Kamo Hi I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems too , but have you tried to install directx and the Visual Studio package?

are you running the launcher as Admin? and is it an old client or a newer one? I hope you can fix your problem quickly so you can have fun , and good luck.

Hi Hardlock and thnx for the fast reply, sorry I haven't said that in the 1st post, but I'm not using the old client I downloaded the game this day.

and I have the latest version of directx and drivers as well as the visual studio packages I even run them and chose the repair option just in case they were corrupted, still the same problem and I even noticed that the game hangs and freezes and stutters , which didn't happen before because it ran well and I haven't encountered these problems, as for the network cable I can't use any because I don't have a long cable and as I mentioned before the game ran well without me using the Ethernet cable.

and thanks in advance for the help.

Hello everyone, I've encountered a problem and the title says it all but I'll give some details in case it will help.

before I begin I just want to say that I've searched if there was another thread with the same problem that I'm having but, unfortunately couldn't find any so I made this one, and I went to the How to post thread to read the FAQ in case I find the solution there, it said Access Denied, not sure if its normal.

so I've played the game 1 or 2 years ago, and it worked fine with the client and files that I had but I formatted my pc since then.

so I logged-in to my account and downloaded the game, oppened the launcher as admin, the launcher downloaded the update and everything is fine, I launched the game, logged into my account I was surprised to find that my character is still there I thought it was deleted because the server got reset or something, but anyways after selecting my character and channel I was in the game playing, but after a couple of minutes the game just closes by itself, no error message, no dissconnection issues on my end atleast, no feedback that something went wrong and it happens everytime, is it because of my 1 or 2 year old character? I'm not sure , and my antivirus is disabled same thing for the firewall.

so I hope there is a fix for whatever problem that I'm encountering, and thanks in advance :)

21.07.2016 16.16.05;Malicious program deleted;PDM:Trojan.Win32.Bazon.a;Updater;c:\program files (x86)\dbo global\updater.exe;07/21/2016 16:16:05

why is it tagging this as a trojan

the reason might be because the game its not the official one it actually is but it has been Modified so in data base of an antivirus it is identified as a threat , that is why we always say add the launcher, updater and the game's exe files to the exception list of the firewall and antivirus.

I have Windows 7 but I guess it would be the same ,you go to your antivirus and go to a tab with exceptions or something like this and btw it will be different for every antivirus out there so I recommend you search for how to add exceptions for your antivirus.
    as for giving exception to your game files in the firewall go to the start menu and type in the search bar firewall and you will get a bunch of results choose the windows firewall with advanced functions.

on the left of that window choose incoming traffic rules once you select this option click on new rule that you will find in the right now choose program make sure you choose the directory of DBOG and select the game's exe file, hit next and allow it to connect with your machine then hit next and next again and all is left is to give this rule a name , name it as you like for ex DBOG that is how you give the exception to a program in your firewall do the same for the exe of the launcher too
    now you have set up everything for the incoming traffic do the same but now for the outgoing traffic it has the same steps.
    sorry if this is so long I tried to give as much details as I could :)

fdfad4408486a4e27aa58bb16688cbd9.jpg

here I was able to log in to the game just fine,if you have already gave the game folder exception in your antivirus and firewall run the launcher and if it stays at 0% don't close it wait for a while how much not sure, it happened to me twice the first time I waited for approximately 2min to 3 min to start updating the second time it didn't update at all I left it open for 15min and what I did then is close the launcher and run and waited and it didn't update I kept doing that running the launcher and waiting until it updated and the start button wasn't grayed out, it didn't happen often to me usually it starts updating right away but that is what I did.

sorry if this was long but I wanted to share my experience just in case it might help anyone.

I remember someone posted that on a thread and if I am not mistaken Daneos replied that it will be in the Open-Beta phase and Final if I remember correctly.

I tried to do this several times, after several attempts he said he had a new launcher available and then gave an error that did not find Updater.exe

if I am not mistaken getting an error about a missing exe file is due to the antivirus deleting it, so you have to give the exes files exception in your firewall and antivirus or give the whole DBOG game folder an exception in your antivirus and firewall, and run the launcher as admin and it will update to the latest version available with no problem, I hope this will help you.

It was a dbo model that I was able to recover online however I did a lot of edits to it, most of the spikes were remade, reshaped and then quality adjusted.

yeah it looks like you have edited the hair it looks good not as low-poly as it looks in the first pic in 3DS Max, so you've download it from the internet ,can you share the website plz I might find 3D models of other stuff from DBO because I have found a website (probably its on my bookmarks) that has models from DBO but just the character models like Goku, Vegeta, Ozaruu not other model like items and gloves and that is what I am searching for.

Its not bcs but I followed example by loris cangini and assistance from Val E Ryon on how to make transforming hairstyles.

amazing man just amazing keep it up :) , I used to make some mods for Xenoverse , in fact I was working on a Model Import but lost the files after I did some progression on it ,so I guess either I'll start over or try and use that recovery software X')