Posts by Nanashi

Hi Guys, Worry not I've confirmed that this issue is being resolved now. The characters you see on your screen will not be there anymore. Even if a user were to login into his account and have unknown characters shown on his character select screen, he wouldn't be able to connect into it.

Regards Nanashi.

Guys be patient, this issue will be solved once daneos wakes up. its a easy fix its only chat system is offline but game servers still functioning.

Closing thread to prevent any more post as the question has been answered.

From DBOG team.

Can you please allow me to keep my person i work so hard or can u tell me why i can't keep him :)

Everyone's Character will be deleted after pre-open beta ends, please read the pre-open beta FAQ if you require any more questions to be answered.

Pre-Open Beta FAQ

on the other note, no one gets special treatment so yes even your character will be deleted even if you had a reason why it shouldn't.

Thread Closed, to prevent anymore spam.

Hi Danoes I encountered a Guild System Bug, The issue is the guild has more then 30 members. Everytime i add new members to the guild the number increases untill i relog to find out that it changes by to 30, but the people that were added priors are still members and are able to talk in guild chat but not visible in guild list. Currently it got to the point were i aint visible anymore.

Heres a screenshot of before and after relog.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6262/
    i hope this was a clear description of the bug. ps. sorry if this has been reported already.

Thought i'd make a interesting thread where everyone shares there special moment of achieving +15 on official servers in TW, KR or HK.

I managed to get +15 Drums on my Plasma called MadPlasma back in lvl 60 cap version. Was one of the coolest moments for me in DBO, were i had achieved +14 a night and broke my sub weapon which took it afcourse to +0 as i used a white stone. That same night i had reached +13 again and allowed some one to pick a card for me which ultimately led to +15.

Sub weapon Drums LVL 42 +15

Only screenshot i was able to find, which is a shame.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6207/

That question aint easy for me to answer, its either that quest is broken or it works and just confusing. look on the map and see if theres any tips or hints there related to that certain quest.

buying a scouter is optional, you can just go the shop merchant and repair your scouter. that will fix it. On the other hand theirs scouter merchants located in each starter city.

While everyone is complaining about the price, i feel like this one is fair, and affordable to those who cant spend alot on the game. and in a way when the price is fair, we cashers cash more anyways ^^. Cheap = more transactions, expensive = rarely transactions.

thats how i see it.

Not trying to be rude or anything but how is the server going to be paid for when 50 CP costs 2 dollars. The current prices are good imo

These prices are based on the original price from DBO TW, and yes true, how can these prices pay to run the server and pay for daneos expensives. Heres your answer, more buyers more money...

if you got the prices set to its current once, i mean i know i'll still be cashing every now and then to support the server, its just to those who cant afford it will rarely cash = less money.