Posts by Incognito

Rip what a sad amount of changes & No wonder I'm not getting tokens while i'm at work anymore.I only used to use the tokens for the dogis on my alt characters i wanted to play someday and for personal use.With all of these drastic changes kind of turns me off from progressing further since there will never be a guarantee more changes will not arise.Thankfully I haven''t inve$ted alot of time nor money on here & just enjoy logging in to hang out questing and chill around other dragonball fans but my ingame time may become obsolete with all of changes.Best Regards to the staff for all of their hard work regardless of my dislikes & I hope for the longevity of DboGlobal !

Hi all,I seem to have run into an issue with the first Time rift quest. I went into the past and beat the flying bird & then spoke with grandpa gohan but did not fight him. I walked away from my computer and then came back much later to find I was dead.When i tried to retry the mission it re-spawned me back into the last city.

Now when I go back into the Time Rift there is no sign of grandpa gohan or is the flying bird re-appearing & I have no access to go anywhere eles in the past to finish the quest.

Is there some way I can get the skill or Redo the entire mission without having to delete my character? As I have been leaving it afk to build token points & do not wish to lose any of my tokens or dogi which I cannot trade to my mule.

Any help or guidance from GM's or the community would be appreciated,Thank you ~