Posts by Box-head(boxbox)

I'm pretty sure I have seen mods already for this but just making sure is it possible to improve graphics and textures of DBO?
    If so can we make it a permanent thing when anyone plays the game? For example have an entire options section for setting how we want the game to look.

this is the first i have heard of this i know daneos would be way too busy to every implenment better graphics but if u have a mod feel free

hi guys Im a crane at lvl 55 and im trying a new build out from a recommendation from a ingame friend. I purchased a few brown books via cash shop to reset my +5 dodon ray skill but it keeps giving me a message saying reset failed :( this also occurs when i try to reset my spiritual damage boost any suggestions to fix the problem? I tried reloging. I also found u can reset physical damage crippling curse when its at 1 which shouldnt happen anyways cheers

my favorite charactors in dragonball and dbz would supprise you guys all

1. Piccolo he went from bad guy to ultimately sacrificing himself to save his first real friend gohan,Love the charactor design and the ki attacks special beam cannon and hell zone grenade very unique for him,
    2. Tien, he showed that no matter how bad the odds are against you humans would never give up when he fired his neo tri beam to stall 2nd form cell
    3. Gohan went from cry baby annoying kid to become the most powerful in cell games (Akiras best work was the full plot on gohans development as a charactor from saiyan saga to cell games)
    4.Vegeta well as you all know the pure unadulterated bad ass went from being selfish to die protecting the ones he loved he was a more of likeable charactor due to his faults, headstrong,ego and pride
    5.Future Trunks a very unique charactor for the short amount of screen time he got he accomplished alot , his past was rough and improved it for the better
    6.Yamcha more people can relate to this guy then u think, Yamcha likes to enjoy life, he doesn't always train like some other charactors but always trys his best to help ps spirit ball looked pretty cool wished he would have been better utilized in story ohh well

well swordsman and fighter are more of a melee style combatant then a range fighter, thats why the skills you have mention reflect the less viable option in pvp. as a pve experience big bang attack is very useful at killing mobs in large numbers. im not very sure of burning attack havent use sword much at all.

Its sad that favorite charactors moves arent completely viable for pvp but thats just the way the game was designed.

I believe Daneos has lots on his plate with this game and im doubtfull he would change those skills ability as there is alot of programming and tweeking required to do such a request

I hope that im completely wrong thou I Just like you Nanomachinsson would loved to c those moves more viable but its just not realistic

Well said echo I believe most players agree with you,

I think auto pots should only work for pve personally, having them in pvp is too advantagous, white stones meh, the odd event having white stones available probably would help mediate complains as that item to be play to win, exp boost no problem there (saves time no true advantage), po po revive stones if they are pve only(cant remember if they are) it wont piss off players if they cant obtain them or not. I think cash shop can have time saving items heck there has to be some adavantage or meaning to cash shop other than cosmetics, I think as long as items dont give a pvp advantage they would be fine in cash shop

After a discussion with an official from Comcast Cable, my family and I figured out that there was an issue with DBOG's download file when I downloaded the translation patch. Apparently there is a tiny bug in the translation patch that makes this happen. I still am trying to figure out what is that bug.
    Anyways, they told me that I don't have to pay or go to court because the issue as I revealed to them doesn't exist. They had to check my computer (GOODBYE PRIVACY). All is better right now! If they file me for anything from now and on, I'll be sure to contact Daneos!

Please don't reply to this thread anymore, if you have anything to say message me instead. Treat this thread as CLOSED until an actual Moderator comes and closes it!

thanks for update

Hey guys heres a poll about brown box cash shop items i personally have no problem with this item just noisy to see what the community thinks should we remove this item from cash shop keep it as is let the poll decide feel free to add comments below