Posts by Tummi94

On Open Beta will be Flying skill to teach, same Adult, Master Class. Open Beta will have everything but it will be last test server to check that everything is okay.

Nie, jest temat, że nie jedna osoba to ma. Poza tym ja już postacią nie expie i nic nie ubierałem/zdejmowałem a wcześniej wbijałem normalnie. Coś tam piszą, że przez to, że serwy padły wczoraj.

Mam to samo, wczoraj dałem loga przy arenie w Korin i dziś juz na Spirita wbić nie moge. Inne postacie mi działają.
    Próbowałem unstacka w zakładce konta ale też nie pomogło.

I've finished 30 spirit, reported all bugs during leveling (waiting for Adult/Master) now I've created a Mighty Majin and trying to report bugs on his side.

Let's don't forget its test server, and focus on future free of bugs server. We probably see Adult/Master class soon.

Still much to do, but I think Adult and Masterclass will be tested in POB. On Open Beta I hope we get last tests that everything works.

Looks like You've never played original DBO.

If buffs duration will be 1 hour, no one will take Buffer to party. What for? I'll find someone who's buff me and i can take another DPS to party.
    20 minutes are already too much. LP/EP outside of battle? You can stun another player and regern Ur hp during fight.

People here make topics to make exp ++++ better but people in 2 days WITHOUT MASTERCLASS with a few quests that doesnt work, with bugs and a few Disconnects got 50+ level. Imagine what will happen in official 100% working release server.
    Today Players are really casuals and want everything to do AUTO.

NO to both ideas. NO OFFENSE, friend! Cheers! :)

- Iam in guild ,, ZFighters'' and I don't see myself and Leader in guild window list (G button).

Iam sure iam in guild (lol) i can talk in /g with the Leader and others and we both got <ZFighter> above Our names.

- When You got quest (Majin race) with having on Your back the ,, Chocolate Namek" and if You finish quest You still got this namek on Your back. You cant drop it to inventory or do anything (after quest completed I dont have it in quest item pocket ,, J", but still on my back)

You're tired of the game? Are you serious? Please tell me you're joking... Daneos has been working VERY hard to put this game out for us and you say... You're bored of it because Time Rift isn't in it?!?!?! I hope you're joking, for your own sake.

The point is this is test server not a final game.

LordZaqaa don't participle in Tests if You're bored and wait for final release.

Have they forgotten that all their characters' process will be wiped?

Since it's just a pre-open beta. All you have to do is find bugs and report them. But people found a bug in Shenron, instead of avoiding it and reporting it to Daneos, they keep spawning Shenron to get a wish which will only last for a week or two before the characters get wiped.

Well I bet most of them don't read forum and don't know about this bug (I've noticed it today morning) but i try to find bugs and report them all so we fast can start on real stable server.