Posts by Tummi94

Much better than boring Universe #1, Universe #2 etc.

I don't remember when the potions were added.
    Potions drop from a item case. Also free item from Wasabii event (You log on special site, write Your passwords and You gain items ingame)
    Oh okay. Duration 30 minutes, I have found here.

Let's don't make an offtop :)
    PS:
    I see Daneos deleted all characters (no accounts) so You know what it means Guys? YES! ^^

Transformation Potions? Sorry I didn't get to play the Taiwan version, I was too late to get in sadly, but I saw gameplay, are those like the Flight Potions you get early on? Just gives you the transformation instead of the flight?

Transformation potion (SSJ for example), when You drink it, Your character transform into Saiyan for X:XX time (I dont remember how long)
    The Super Saiyan Potion transformation is better than Skill transform. Here You can see compare between Potion and Transform

gfhfhfthvhf.png

Its good but without these houses everywhere :D.
    Kame House / Oolong / Grandpa Gohan / Satan
    These sounds very good. If im not wrong there was server called Grandpa Gohan on... TW? Or maybe KR? Not sure.

I hope guys the DB event will be 3 A.M in Your country (monday-friday) or when You're in work and 4 P.M my country.
    We will see who will laugh :P

Yeah but You can have i7, 2x GTX 1080 and 16gb of ram and on CCBD You will still have lag spikes ^^
    Game has really low requirements and still looks not bad with comic graphics.

Well every weekend 48 hour dorp is great but it would be nice to have every weekend + wednesday middle of the week ^^

Yeah and in monday maybe too? That's why i wanted 24/7 but less drop :D
    Weekend seems nice too.

First time I agree with You on this forum.
    Well 24h or 48h is much better than 2-3h everyday.

24/7 and -70% drop (or something like that) You would easy drop from 1-70 level X set of balls just by doing quest, so that's not bad too.
    I just have hope they don't stay with X-X hours every day. That was just horrible.

One problem with the only during events is for people whose jobs make it so they can't play at the certain times. So make it so it is a extremely low drop rate but all the time with events where your drop rate is descent.

That's what I mean :)

imo this will make transformations and dragon buffs seem less special .. just me tho

just have it set in the prime time when everyone is mainly on

I said 24/7 BUT make drop -70% or something

3h of event = 7 dragon balls or more
    I would like to see
    24/7 = 2 dragon balls in 12h

Gathering Dragon Balls will be as hard as in original DBO, but now You can choose a time when You want to go. You don't need to wake up on 3AM becouse it's DB hunt event and its Your only way to get Skills or Transform.
    Change drop chance from 5% (for example) to 1% (for example) and make it 24/7
    On one HK event i got 14 or 15 DB with a friend help, but i know its possible to get even more.