Posts by Tummi94

As i said, i'm not a founder pack, I didn't read the terms, so it's just a personal opinion, i think a special dogi is not enough, but if they are satisfied, I have nothing to say, just they are the best founder pack in the world, and I hope it's a really good dogi xD

Well You know... everyone who's bought pack, exactly knew what they will get.
    It would not be fair that someone paid = his character would not be deleted. It would smell like pay to win.

Jesus really? He said it's for all, so everyone can play, not only 500 chosen one.
    Capacity of server 500, that means in ONE TIME can be 500 players on server. That means everyone can play but You will be in queue to login, if server will be full.

1) Didn't play at the dev-server a long time ago, is DragonBall hunt is complete?
    If not, will you activate it one day in the P-OB, or it will be available only in the OB ?

2) P-OB, we need to run the DBOG.exe to play with the Dev-server IP, or from the launcher?

1. He said DB Hunt event be offline.
    2. At launch day of Pre-Beta Tests we will know for sure :)

Could you explain how to use this ConfigOptions?
    I downloaded the CongifOptions from the above given link. Then copied it to the Game Folder, where it replaced the previous one.

Then I launched both the DBOGLauncher and DBOG.exe

But there seemed no update or patching or anything. Am i missing some step? Those who have used the ConfigOptions, plz clarify.

Download -> Replace -> Run by DBO.exe (DON'T USE LAUNCHER becouse it will replace Your downloaded config with the original one).
    You need to do this to join lastest test. Iam not sure You will run this on Pre-Beta. Maybe Daneos will give Us new config file for next tests.

I'm am not a founder pack, but, i think they deserve what her progress lest deleted again, they pay for play, no only for items, it sounds frustrating and unjust have to do it all again, it's just an opinion.

Well when You buy founder pack it says what You get when game starts. They pay for support. Game even not started already. That means people don't know what mean Tester, and just paid with hope to start and get everything faster than others.

1. One server 0/500 slots. If there'll be 500/500 You need to wait when 1 person leave.
    2. He says, but its life. If there'll be so many bugs and more, the server go offline i bet :)
    3. You don't need to download new clinet. Everyone can play.
    4. -
    5. Like Daneos said... HE DON'T KNOW. After Pre-Beta (when they done TMQ/TLQ/Dungeons) server will go to Open-Beta (with deleting char)

Most of questions were answered before :)

@Edit.
    @up
    Sorry when i write this post i haven't seen Your answers :P

I don't remember DB hunting time on TW/HK.
    Let's say it was 3h for example. I would like to see DB drop 24/7 but 70% less drop rate.
    It was poor for some countries to be online in X:XX-X:XX to get DB. I prefer DB drop all the time but to balance and don't get everything so fast make the lower drop chances.

Lol 50-55 level was really cool, i always loved it. It takes not even half of a day. I loved when i transformed my Turtle into Super Saiyan and grind on my fav spot on red mushroom map. If the server even be, don't change anything. Games are too easy today. I bet veteran DBO player with free weekend will do 1-70 level with normal rates.

Yes cause maybe you're the one who get to lvl max 50 and then don't level anymore ... Who leveled to 70 know that grinding is very annoying !

If people focus on playing 10 characters - yes it can be hard and boring, but if You focus on one... c'mon Goku hard trained all the time... I would love low rate of exp!:P

About level cap at start
    I would like to see 70 level at start.... why?
    Becouse at (for example) 50 level, class ,, A'' have bad skills but ,, B'' got great. People start to make class ,,A'' to win budokai, PvP fights etc.
    For one moment people will say that this class is OP and start rage.
    Iam type of player that doesn't care about gear until I get max level (waste of Zennis) quest/drop gear is good until You level cap.
    BUT if there will be 70 level cap but small exp rate i would probably buy gear at for example 30 level, 50 and than 70.
    With fast exp players who's got 70 level fast, start to get gear to win all contents. It would be rat race.