Posts by Tummi94

u THINK kid BUdoki is easy?i wanna see u win it without playing
    wonder
    dragonclan
    Spritulist

NO I THINK IN KID BUDOKAI YOU HAVE MAYBE ONLY ONE TYPE OF SET - CON (LP) SET.

Low levels characters dont use Anticrit gear, Confusion etc. etc. becouse jewelry on 29 level got maybe 1% resistance, so You don't need to change gear before any battle. Maybe only Energy/Pysical defense.

In 70 level battles You must change Your jewelry too! So if You never played Adult Budokai, You got no idea how easier is battle if You know oponent gear.

I just want to hide my gear that my duel partners can't see. If any newbie ask me what he should wear I'll try to help him. He don't need to inspect me.

you want this again too
    ?Scouter06.jpg

No difference between scouter + scan chip or Scouter with scan function
    Or maybe there was chip that block scan? I don't remember all of these old chips. If yes, sorry than.

What makes you unnable to do the same? scan your enemy too to see what he will wear to fight you..

In that way 30% more chances to win got person who's enter fight as second person, becouse can fast change gear and know oponent gear.

i dont understand your problem i win 2 kid budokai on taiwan server and 2 on hongkong server i always unequip my gear after arena fight ends so that my next oppoment cant scan my gear at waiting time outside of the arena and it works fine and nobody have time at arena fight start to scan his oppoment first and attack then

Kid budokai... no questions.

New player got forum full of tutorials.
    New player don't even know how to use scouter, and how to scan others.

I dont mind to unequip my char every time before battle, or in budokai area.
    PvP players will understand.

First scouter that allow see "dragon ball icon" (mobs) on minimap You can buy in Korin or maybe in starter map dungeon.
    You don't need this from Korin Waterfall dung that allow scan also others Gear, but it's the best one and also expensive if You starting to play.

I don't remember, max DEX in item was 32 or 34? Let's say it was 34!

3x 34 DEX = 1020 dodge
    Fighter "Swiftness" buff = 296 dodge + 26 DEX (260 Dodge) = 556
    Fighter "Fighting Mastery" passive = 54 DEX (540 Dodge)
    Fighter "Evade Up) passive = 367 dodge

1020 + 556 + 540 + 367 = 2483 Dodge Rate in total [ IF 1 DEX = 10 DODGE ] NEW SUGGESTION

3x 34 DEX = 510 dodge
    Fighter "Swiftness" buff = 296 dodge + 26 DEX (130 Dodge) = 426
    Fighter "Fighting Mastery" passive = 54 DEX (270 Dodge)
    Fighter "Evade Up) passive = 367 dodge

510 + 426 + 270 + 367 = 1573 Dodge Rate in total [IF 1 DEX = 5 DODGE]OLD VERSION

Add to this Hit Rate debuffs, Fighter Tea, other classes lower hit rate chance. Fighters are already a bit OP.

unequip your gear guys if you dont want to show it, it is simple and easy,
    and the scouter is making for checking out your oppenent
    so why should they change that

As first DBO versions You could check powerlevel, find dragon balls etc. Later they added option that You can inspect gear.

Imagine PvP budokai, i look my final battle oponent, i waiting when he first enter arena and i already know he got speed attack or something gear. I can equip myself on reflect and enter battle. What my oponent do? He must change gear during battle and waste his time, becouse he already noticed i wear now reflect, not other things that i had before arena.

For me scouters could be item as dogi, or like glasses -> for "good looking".

Agree! People need to ungear in budokai before battle becouse opponents can check Your gear. Really sux.
    People should know only Your power level, not 100% information about You.
    Delete that inspect gear scouters or add option to block other scans.

Becouse You got Master Class already.
    I know on KR/TW/HK You could have master class but no more than 30 level.

In DBOG You can reset skills ONLY if:
    - No more than 30 level
    - No masterclass

Well i prefer to grind and quest with Needles and waste "some" time than pay later for book restarter and waste zenni. I think im not only one :P. If someting is good only in leveling, that means its useless becouse one day You hit max level.

If you want to have strong aoes maybe you should pick another class and not martial artist. Some rework might be done - not of this order which is the opposite of balance - but still, only after Daneos makes the game closer to retail dbo. And we are far from that.

Yeah its obvious but why the hell they created Energy Attacks in class that got a lot more Physical attack base. No sense, + these energy atks got long cast time. If big bang + final flash got proper damage to High Speed Needles (a bit stronger but got cast time) it should be fine. People will have choice. For now Energy attacks in Fighter are just for fun, cant compare with fast-attacking needle's crits.

Island got maybe 5 NPCs, all mobs scaled to Papaya Island. I think this islands got only UD7 + some quest to get 70 level
    (on papaya You usually got 69 or 69,5 after all quests).

I think next level cap 70-75 were planned in map under Dark Namek and near Majin map, the desert with Baba tournament area.

1zp5tg4.jpg

Pictures taken from Old DBO version.

UD?
    486051a82399c473gen.jpg

Island where Gohan trained when Piccolo left him (Gohan built boat here)

61480ee5233a2395gen.jpg
    4f7e1a7d15d68caegen.jpg

Island where Kame teach Goku and Kuririn You can see blackboard on the palm tree, theres '' Bob & Margaret" written here.
    cfc30fdce129a0e1gen.jpg
    ee8d5513e1e1ab0bgen.jpg

Place where probably Goku worked with Krilin on Farm.
    e7bb8172a60fa61bgen.jpg

Milk Delivery
    09076ccb3c9248e4gen.jpg