Posts by Tummi94

I would love to see

- White U70 from TMQ7 or something that people need to cooperate together, or very rare drop from mobs.

- All Cash Shop items only cosmetic (dogi, kid clock etc.) automatically bound that You can't buy 150 dogi or other things and sell it later on GTN to get 999kk on AH, and everyone who want these things must suport Daneos, cant buy via AH for zennis.

- Remove Bonus-changer boxes

- Remove tickets (already done! nice!)

Yup but at start people wont have any chances if someone do things like i said before.
    DBO had worst cash shop in video games history. U can sell from CS everything on AH for good money.
    All cosmetics should be bound automatically. Want dogi -> Support Daneos Server.

@UP
    Okay 2-3 weeks. It was just a example

PS: In this thread You can everyone see who is casher and try to protect current Cash Shop roshipervplz.png

On Official i going to spend 1000$.

For 500$ i going to buy many dogis or wagu coins to win dogi, i dont know how it would look in official.
    I going to sell these dogi for zenni and buy best 70 level gear for my class and color Stones .

For the rest 500$ i going to hit my gear +13-15 with white stones from CS maybe . I'll get 70 level in 4-5 days.

See You on first budokai tournament

I agree with You, Its not p2w its really fair :)
    But before players that wont cash or can buy only few items to suport Daneos, will need to farm few weeks, months to get gear like me.

PS: That's why official DBO died ^ second reason are rarely updates.

If you are applying that is P2W than that's not true. If they won anything than they have won an extremely long period of nothing but AGONY!They know that everything would be wiped.
    Also, it is still not P2W, they just paid money to have the short cut :)

Yes everything will be wiped.... BUT if Daneos can see he can get XXXXX $ becouse people huge cashed on Pre-Open Beta for Stones and dogis (for sale to buy gear) he will stay with this cash shop. I dont think he will bind dogi from Cash Shop, and remove Stones... He got nice business now.

After 2 weeks of DBOG (TEST SERVER) started people had 70 level and 70 level gear +13-15. Tell me they dropped XXX crystals U70 from mobs in this time.

Some of my old DBO Friends said they won't play on official release becouse it will be even more P2W than original TW/HK version, and they dont want to waste time if someone spend XXX $ and have full gear.

Well all main Turtle attacks are AoE and big damage, instead of Swordsman with single target attacks... ofc. he got Energy attacks and some of people using Burning Attack, but i prefer good normal Turtle than combined Swordman. Turtle got also nice hit rate and %e crit buff.

Waris says true.

Official DBO
    30 level + Masterclass - You can restart skills

DBO:G
    30 level + Masterclass - You can't

Try to find old videos from DBO when people with masterclass and 30 level restart their skills by NPC. So sad :(

RIP 10k turtle kamehameha crit

No crit does closer to 8k

Still impressive but now I can't nuke bosses

You know its test server and later everything will be balanced?
    Now Daneos care about adding all things to game, later he will probably change some of skills etc. etc.

I hope daneos changes the drop rate for the stones to even like 3% man! I mean if I get 1 stone for every 3 to 4 unknown items, I would be really glad!

3% hahaha.
    Every player can get on Papaya 10 or more mobs. I can say every 3-5 groups of mob You got a big, very big Chance to drop stone :D.
    But something like 0.5% should be good, i don't know what rates are now.

Dreaming about remove all Stones from Cash Shop, add whites only from TMQ as RARE DROP (maybe only last boss?), and every CS items bound... :(

,,DW has low cooldown AOE skills to keep the aggro from everyone''
    Yeah for sure 3k spammable DW AoE makes more agro than Turtle 50k Kamehameha :>

Have You ever seen any CCBD top floors with DW as tank? DW at Kraken?

SK except taunt makes agro by his attacks. DW not.

,,The development team never was focused into upgrading him."

Becouse original DBO devs vere stupid noobs. OP Speed attacks, fking crits, 1st stun = 50% of win already, reflects, %LP etc, Cash Shop P2W etc.