Posts by Tummi94

I like DW, one of my fav. class but he's weak. Weak in attack, weak in tanking.
    Boss will stun Your DW when Your taunt start to end and You will lose agro. SK got also agro from attack (DW atk. suck) and Dragons Will.

In my opion DW is only best for farming. CD gear + energy siege and at the end, before mobs die, You use Punishment to heal yourself and end of battle with full LP. Very cool for farming. Don't try to make him tank, SK is better.

For PvP MAYBE with Mystic Attack (pull arm) and Confusion You could do something I believe.
    DW need 2-3x longer "Powerfull Roar" taunt that also generate high amount of agro and he will be better tank.

For me DW should have powerfull agro skill that even if he's stunned he still keep mobs on himself. Now when his taunt will end and be stunned, others in party will take agro and end of story. Give him buff that generate a lot agro.
    It would be boring if every class will be good in PvP / PvE. For now DW is cool only for Grind.
    Same with Grand Majin, show me one that won budokai.
    Its only my opinion

Hey guys, I just would like to say that I am against the icnrease of the limit of prices in private shop to 1 billion because of two reasons
    First, the amount of private shops in korin village increased dramatically which causes lags in the area even more
    Secondly, the prices of items have increased since then because in Auction House people were afraid of increasing prices cuz they have to pay every 24 hours for it to keep the items inside the Auction. But now nothing stops them from putting very high prices like selling a dogi for 40kk and 30kk. that's nonse.

That's why decreasing the limit of prices in private shop and fixing auction house instead is highly recommended. Thanks

If someone want to waste energy for PC, trying to sell dogi for 40kk on TEST SERVER so its his problem ^^

But i can agree there's a bit more lags now, I hope repairing AH is in Daneos priority list.

Not everyone spends their lifetimes on forums, thats why they ask.
    You would keep that last line for You if You bothered to be polite sometimes.

There's really Search option, trust me. Type "Ticket" and im sure You'll find answer

- Grand Majin "Ball Transformation" 371.png doesn't working.

- Grand Majin "Rising Strength" 183.png passive skill - I've noticed not any Physical attack bonus after this passive upgrade. I have checked and i got before and after passive upgrade 600 physical attack.

- Grand Majin "Spirit Burst Flash" 179.png dosen't working.

latest?cb=20150201221053&path-prefix=pl

I wish all Stones can be obtained only from mobs (Whites from TMQ)

Dogi balls removed from game (You must look like christmas tree if You want boost some stats)

Remove completly boxes to change stats.

Remove tickets from game (I dont know Daneos want to repair it or he destroyed already)

About Cash Shop:

No difference if there's a Stones to upgrade etc. As long as Cash Shop items are not bound people can sell them or exchange dogi for Stones. It's just a bit longer way than buy them directly from CS. If someone want Dogi or other comsetic thing he will be forced to pay and suport server.

On this picture You can see dropped Dragon Balls from mobs on ground (during DB event).
    And set of 7 Event Dragon Balls in inventory that looks different that these from quest (these 2 blank DB's without stars are if You already got seven and pick up 8th, 9th, 10th ~~~~~ so if You got seven run to Shenron, get wish and get another 7 becouse gathering more than 7 is a waste.)

vg24oy.jpg

Wagu-Machines are best thing for devs. After DBO closted i've played SWTOR. There's items pack with some cool items, but You pay 50$ and got shit items, its hard to hit item that You want. If You want rank 1 item from Wagu machine You must spend 10x more cash than if You straight buy that item from Cash Shop.

Z32 slots are fine for me. Ofc You can carry more trash drop but its not a big difference.

Dogi, Z32, Kid Clock, Mounts, Restarters, Name/guild changer of name and MAYBE Flighty skill.

Thats the things i would love to see only in cash shop. Everything bound that no one can sell for Zenni and buy later Stones for this cash.

+ rare drop of white Stones from mobs (or only TMQ last boss?) people will start to not be lazy and there'll be a lot of content groups.
    Also a bit increased normal Stones drop

If someone want dogi or other things-> Support Daneos and pay real money, also You'll keep server alive free of P2W

I cant understand why fking devs (of 80% games, im not talking about Daneos) never do 2x accept option that after 1st accept You cant change Your item pocket, You can only exit trade. In this way no one could ever try to scam...

- Mighty Majin Healing Breeze on 2/3 give RP option with less cooldown. I've maxed it to 3/3 and i lost this RP ability, got only EP reduce option.

Items from Cash Shop should be all bound (dogis, capsule Z32 Backpacks etc.), and remove white Stones and stats boxes...

P2W comming again...

Spend XXX $
    Buy 20x Gotenks dogi from Cash shop -> Sell for XXkk each -> Buy Items & Upgrades from AH -> Buy white Stones from Cash Shop = have +13 to +15 everything in 1 day + get 70 lvl in 1 week or less.

Congratulations. We will have at least 30 type of this ^ players and they will rule the server.
    But like in real world. With money You can have almost everything. (material things)

Cash Shop ONLY COSMETIC ITEMS THAT CANNOT BE SOLD ON ANY WAY

I know You love new DB Super Saiyan form but please use black color of font its really hard to read.

Consecutive Disks are very good - must have!
    About Focused Kamehameha its Swordsman skill, not Turtle. You probably mean Giant Kamehameha if You saying about 48 lvl. Its best Turtle Skill.
    So take both.

I believe that is the right one... either that or the greenish book next to it (Correct me guys)

Green Book restarts everything - 100% of Your build like the NPC 1-30 lvl (does not delete skills like Dash, Guard, Counter, Flight and Charge)

Brown Book restarts 1 SP. You click on Book than on any skill to get back one point of SP. On 34 level You got 5 free brown restarters from blue box (starter pack)

This book with Yin-Yang symbol allow You to change a guild name

This with chinese words allow You to change Your name.