Posts by dimplyblade

Now I personally loved DBX, I think in my opinion it had a sold foundation. Of course there are things that def needs to be changed, add, and removed, But overall it was a great game. Hell look at the sells it made. Now it aint gonna compare to COD or Halo in sales but for a DBZ game it did outstanding. Ppl gonna hate on it usually cause they get but hurt when they get their ass kicked and be like "Man if this was budoki tenkaichi 3 that would've never happened" well......it aint its Xenoverse get over ur self. If it was the same as that game it would've been named after it. I personally never played 3 but i played the first and really enjoyed it. For the trailer though I think it was ok? I mean its really a preeeeee trailer im sure where gonna get a better one with more game later on but those CGI graphics looked awesome but to have that in game? HA! keep dreaming lol that requires and entire new game engine. But i think it was more really to create hype than to blow us away even though i really think they could do much better buy hey! Least it aint one of those damn trailer that only show CGI and no game play. Hell even with the little game play we got it answered one of our request which was to be able to fly around in hub world.