Posts by Kaioshin Vall

Congratulations and Welcome (now officially) to DBO Global :D

P.S. I didn't think that the "number,letter" was a problem since my passwords always have that kind of form/style (uppercase,lowercase,numbers) and also I got both of my accounts created with an uppercase 1st letter-username so I didn't think it was an issue, maybe the space was the problem in your username ;) ..Other than that, I'm happy that it was solved :thumbup:

Welp, I dunno what to tell you but here is the image...
    a1KSiEIVZN2GtvswtgzWu86mFGdFe0mrn0tBAVj1QT_oiH74qIArOqgVV5zciDORjPy8YWhmNDsL1kL2N9Z0_Obb_l33_yvS8SCuqVSm54bHyfN9cjTmLtr8mAJzdfTF_rbw8uDWxLM
    You see, there is a character limit on the Delete char password, a limit of 16. Sometimes, I enter something and a quick little pop up of 'please wait' shows up in the upper left corner, then quickly disappears. On others, it will say incorrect login. Other than that, nothing special.

Can you try creating your account without using a space in your username? Maybe that's the problem. It might have worked here since it's a forum and all, but on the homepage there might be a "no space" rule..

Daneos will get back at 28th of May, until then you can't access the server. When he comes back and reads the message you sent him, he will notify you and you will be able to login.

In other words, you need his permission to enter the dev server.

First things first.
    In order to delete an ingame character, you need a password (If I remember right, in DBO it was your account password). But since someone can hack your account, the devs made it so that your "Character Delete Password" is different from your account's password. Take it like an extra security for your characters.
    I don't know if it's possible to leave it blank and continue with the registration.

But if you haven't registered and your question is "What is the [Delete Char Password]?" Then I already told ya ;)