Posts by Kaioshin Vall

the tlq that gives you dash keeps freezing when i speak to chi-chi the first time was right after the first fight with the monk and the spirtualist, then it froze when i spoke to her after meeting the real goko (not oolong)

Try waiting abit in the cutscenes before clicking for them to continue faster. The same thing happened to me and I had to restart the game and the whole TLQ many times. Also I changed channel sometimes and it worked.

The Cash Points will be refunded when Pre-Open Beta closes and we move on to Open Beta. After that, since the progress will be carried to the official release, any Cash you spend will be "gone".

Also about your lost Cash, I also have some Cash missing, but Daneos told me that since they'll get refunded after Pre-Open Beta, I have nothing to worry about because they are written in the transaction data. If you want to know more, ask Daneos with a personal conversation.

Sorry for the irrelevant post, but it would be nice if everyone could post a pic of the item they are selling, so that we could check the stats ;)

P.S. I dare you to hit that button and try to upgrade it [cringe]..

Nope. He is waiting for another developer to fix some client issues while he is working on some more quest bugs etc. When the other developer has finished with the client issues, he is gonna give us the exact date of when the patch is going to be released and applied to Pre-Open Beta.

P.S. Let's hope that when Daneos says "updating quests", he means that he will re-arrange the exp from some quests at 50s etc, that give low exp..

By modifying your client files, you're not only seeing changes on yourself but everyone else too, because the game is rendering textures from your client, not the server. So basically, yeah... others will also have modded texture on your screen...

Thank you ;)

Great work !

Since I don't know anything about modding. If I replace any dogi texture etc. Will it be shown only on the dogi I'm wearing or on other people's dogis too?

Example : I replace Yardrat dogi textures. I login, wear it and have the good looks ^_^ . Now another guy with the Yardrat dogi comes. Will his dogi have the same colours/texture as mine, or will it be the original ?

Hey Vall ever gonna reply to this one, or nah? XD Did you just realize upon reading this that you we're really butthurt earlier.

P.S. I just wanna see what you have to say to this so that I can get my chuckles a day outta the way, the slight bit of antagonism is just to inspire you to reply back. :P

Just wanted to give you kid, the chuckles you wanted because it seems like you can't find fun in anything else in your life :)

Once again, this thread is a suggestion with fit-in poll. That makes it a debate thread.
    People with Yes , well we know why you clicked Yes. Because you want to enjoy a game at it's Beta state and the AFKs or anything else won't let you. (lol). You blame the AFKs and good for you.
    People that voted No and wanted to let you know why they clicked No, are people like me. People who tell you their opinion. Of course, the ones bothered about it are the ones that clicked Yes, why? Because they think that their choice of clicking Yes and their opinion (even though 90% of them didn't express any opinion) are right.
    I will give you the thumbs up for the contradiction of the opinions, thus leading us to disagreements. Can't you accept mine? Why ? Because you are so full of yourslef thinking that your choice is the right one. But I've even let you know why I clicked No. No, you can't because once again you think that your choice is the best.
    What you can't see is that I just expressed my opinion, which I had every right to do, and all you Yes people tried to contradict me. I welcomed it, but bashed you out every time. You kept coming with numbes and once again, I bashed you out.
    Now for people that called me toxic, it seems like they are the ones bothered by sarcasm and can't understand simple facts. They take it too seriously and start saying irelevalnt things, like "you are no one" etc, in order to make a comeback. I am someone. Someone that helped the server before you came and start enjoying the game with no respect for the people that were here before you. I have the right to brag about it as anyone else has, but by doing it, I'm not the "toxic" one.

Have fun ingame, because that's all you're going to do (FACT).

P.S. It's "were" not "we're" ..

Dude you are the kind of cancer that ruins a gaming community. Just because you were here before others does not mean you are worth anything more. You seriously need an attitude readjustment. The moment you came into this thread you have had NOTHING helpful to say. You keep talking about violating forum rules but you continually break them yourself.
    Seems to me like you're a small child that can't deal with views different than your own.

Thank you for your kind words Mr.Developer :) It's a debate thread. It's a POLL thread. If you're new with forums, go read about it. Why should I be helpful when my answer is negative? I've shown you too many reasons why the AFK-Kick is not needed. Now you should respect my opinion and bounce off.
    Now point me out the rules that I have broken, so you can have "evidence". Also what you said about me being a child etc, it seems like that you can say that for yourself. ;)

Huhuhuhhu~

some of the community is pretty cool tho, guess a few bad apples spoil the bunch

Indeed. Those are the people that joined only for the free DBO game and haven't offered anything to the community. Oh, well, they have offered their "not needed" pressence here in the forums ;)

P.S.
    As a Mr.Developer you should know that "Open" means "Public" in a beta title. So putting those 2 words together in the title, makes you look like you don't know what you're talking about. And to be honest, we are still in Pre-Open Beta and we have no idea when the Open Beta will occur.