Posts by Grymreapper

Just curious if I am the only one that this happens too. Have not seen any other posts on this or none that show up right away.

Almost every time after logging in within 5-10 minutes I get disconnected from server. Sometimes it can take up to an hour before it happens. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me. :)

I have been having this trouble for some time the list of things I have tried and had help with is very long I am thinking about restarting and completely removing the game and re-downloading just to see if they may work. Any idea's? Here is the previous thread if you need any information at all as too the problem it is all Here.

Use Display Driver Uninstaller do remove this video card driver, and restall.
    If you had a video card before that AMD, put in the program to remove too.
    It might be something in your HDD.

So you suggesting that I uninstall the AMD video card driver and reinstall it?

All drivers latest version? Try to remove the gpu driver and download the latest version.
    Also try downloading CCleaner and clean windows and registry.

Just curious if it matters what directx were running? I am running DX11.

One other issue I am having once the game attempts to load and is on the Now Loading screen it changes the resolution on my system, and I have to manually go and change it back. Is this a normal issue.

any overclocks ? tell me something about your system (graphics card , cpu ...)

No over clocks but here is the details of my system.

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7200 @ 2.53GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.5GHz
    Memory: 4096MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 3966MB RAM
    Page File: 2667MB used, 5262MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    Card name: AMD Radeon R7 200 Series
    Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
    Chip type: AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x6613)
    DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6613&SUBSYS_72401545&REV_00
    Display Memory: 3758 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 2032 MB
    Shared Memory: 1726 MB
    Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
    Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
    Monitor Model: FHX2201QV
    Monitor Id: ACR02A3
    Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)
    Output Type: DVI

Login works fine here.

Thank you for that. I guess that was just some hiccup on my side but the main issue is still not solved. When I try to get into the game it gets stuck on "Now Loading" but never loads. I have left my computer for over 30 minutes come back and its still sitting on the "Now Loading" screen.

I have tried a few things, one flushing DNS, another turning off the the virus scanner and now I have this happening.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/5947/

Got past this point, and hit the start button after char choice, and still stuck on loading. Not sure what else I can try. Just getting a bit frustrating cause I was hoping to be able to play right away and its taken this long and now its about to go into the pre beta. :/

Hello fellow gamers,

I am having issues getting DBO started. I have been able to get to the char creation and when I go to start the game it goes to the "Now Loading" screen and just lags. I have let it sit on the now loading for more than 20 minutes and still nothing.

Things I have tried to fix this would be Run as admin, go into windows firewall and and change setting for the game to run and not be blocked. Only thing I have not tried yet is turning off the firewall all together.

Anyone else having this issue or had this issue and found a fix for it? I am not sure if its the firewall that is the issue or not.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/5946/

All I was sent is a link to the dashboard and link said founders faq. Am I missing something? Where is the founders FAQ can someone provide a link?

So I have followed all the details from the thread provided, and get to the login screen but when I attempt to log in it says "connection to the server has been locked please try again later " am I doing something wrong?