Posts by SagChaos

In The Pvp Platform At Korins village
    Could you make it when you click revive it doesnt revive inside the platrom because when you get revived you can't move for a bit and that bit is enough to be killed again so revive there is useless

While i want to change channel when am ingame i get this
    Unknow Error #G
    Its Not a Big Prob Sience I can just logout and change
    but its still a bug right?

Oh my god man
    how many times do we need to tell you not to write in blue
    i can't see anything

people who are having trouble, try closing EVERYTHING then starting the launcher, ive tested it and noticed that the launcher takes an extremely longer time to finish than it would if everything is closed, it might not even finish if something like google chrome is open

Thats Why i hate google chrome i installed it once and my pc started lagging like crap and couldnt uninstall it sience it won't close every time i close it it goes up again

I was Doing some quests with my friend in "Red Ribon HQ's Ruins" then i got teleported really high to the sky to the limit of the skybox i cound even see my character my character was falling but i didnt know that cuz i couldnt see the ground then when i started reaching the ground i dropped inside a wall and got stuck there even ask popo don't work after 30 seconds or something i got the server discconected pop up

Please Help

I don't usrstand why you guys are suggesting SSG and SSGSS because at this point and time game wise the concept didn't exist. Also the game follows the manga strictly so no GT stuff.

Really is it so much to just be happy with what we got and simply build up from there? Hell I wrote this long-ass explanation on a transformation skill tree to further customize the transformations to suit the player's wants/needs.

I agree it's kinda dumb to see ss blue or 3 ssj 2 would be good