Posts by Czarpos

I don't exactly understand what you're suggesting here. But I understand correctly, if we were to use this method, it'll kinda be like leveling to characters at the same time.

Well, not really. I actually want to prevent from people instantly getting lv 33 on their new characters. That's why I said to make it obtainable on much higher level than 33 so you won't abuse it. It should be obtainable even on level 50 to be honest...

I'd say to make them obtainable from quest only once per character after level 33 or even 40. These can also be tradable.
    Sorry if you don't agree with my suggestion. It's till P2W for me, so kill me if you must...

Adult Questa obecnie nie da się zrobić. Nie został on jeszcze w pełni zaprogramowany...
    Poczytaj troche FAQ zanim zapytasz o to samo co wszyscy po raz setny...
    Czytaj moją sygnaturkę \/

I never intended to create a discussion out of it, I was just stating my opinion, like everyone else I suppose. Plus, I like to discuss those sort of things, there's no need to call it bullcrap disrepecting everyone's idea.
    While I may agree on the point on the fact that achieving it through the Dragon Balls is a waste(gameplay-wise, not story-wise), I really don't understand what's the problem. SSJ is good as it is, it needs no change, just balances, more transformations won't solve the problems, Story-wise and gameplay-wise.

Pros of SSJ:
    - Looks cool
    - Makes you a little stronger

Cons of SSJ:
    - 1 hour cooldown
    - Can't use buffs
    - Drains EP

I'd like to change cooldown to 15-20 minutes and make it levelable so the skill will get stronger and gonna drain less EP with each skill point added to it.

Guys, there is no further point discussing about saiyan blood percentage, how much training you need and all that logic crap. A lot of things in video games/movies don't make sense. If you want to waste dragon balls and level up to level 40 just to achieve skill that isn't very useful and not worth the effort, then keep talking about that bullsh*t...

Anyway forget about this idea :

- Buff SSJ to make it as powerful as Kaioken x2/x3 is right now

I suggested something different on another topic. Make Super Saiyan levlable so you can master the conrol of it (less EP drain and more power). Change cooldown to 15 minutes and max skill level would be on lv 60-65.

Okay, so after some math I calculated that in the worst scenario, humans have somewhere around 0,7% of Saiyan blood. This will happen if every next descendant that hits 20 will have a baby with 100% blooded human.

Not really, if you read DBO's story, the humans only possess 0.001% or something(don't actually remember) of saiyan blood, the fact that we can even go super saiyan is really surprising, therefore don't expect it to be as powerful as kaioken, that's why the race is called humans and not saiyans haha! DBO takes place 1000 years after Dragon ball after all! That's why there's so little Saiyan blood in us!

Sorry but you're wrong. DBO takes place 217 years after DBZ therefore humans have about 2-5% saiyan blood in them. Either there is high or low percentage of saiyan blood in them, it's still a Super Saiyan. I mean Gohan was 1/2 saiyan and as a teen he has surpassed his father going SSJ2, and Goten went SSJ first time when he was 8...

I really like this idea and adding SP to them, from another thread, to make them stronger or so since kaioken is a lot better than transformations. I suggest a lightning affect of some sort for a SS2 type look as well. I'd prefer a lightning affect over wings any day if it's ever created somehow

Please nerf Kaioken AND buff SSJ/G. Namek/Kid Buu. Kaioken is good but it shouldn't be THAT good ...or change power of enemies instead so it will be more balanced...

I believe someone posted it already in the different topic but I'll post it here, since it's not added to the list yet. There is a mission where you go to the guy in the cage over here and you get a key as a reward. Then from this same guy in the cage you get a quest to free him but clicking either on the cage or the npc doesn't work. Please add it to the list.
    ns9GWkR.jpg

Great idea! At first you would start with certain stats raised by e.g. 100 with EP draining very fast. After killing let's say 10 mobs, those certain stats are raised by 1 and EP drain is reduced by 2%.

Yes, I understand what you're saying. But that doesn't make it unfair, or Pay-2-win, it just goes against your way of playing; which there is nothing wrong with that. But that shouldn't stop it from being added into the cash shop, just because you personally don't like it, when it doesn't effect you in no way, shape, or form. That's all.

So it doesn't give you all passives and master class (or making them available) if you use it?