Posts by Czarpos

Let me tell you this. You can either work very hard on achieving something that will take lots of time and boring quests/grinding, or you can go easy way and pay real money for getting it instantly...

That doesn't make any sense. But it's your opinion, so alright. But level 33 stones were never an issue in DBO. It helped out for people who were leveling multiple classes, or just anybody who was willing to get them and skip those early levels. You are too high to do kid budokai, you're too low to do anything significant other than level. So what is the "winning" aspect is there? What would be a legit reason that they offer a "winning" feature to them? I don't quite understand your reasoning.

You don't work hard like you should in getting level, becoming adult and getting all passives including flying. For some people it's one of the main goals in DBO so if they are so desperate to earn it at the beginning, they will pay real money which is totally unfair.

I was wondering if there is some way to turn off visibility of your gloves. I don't really like the idea of wearing gloves (I know it's an item that makes your attacks stronger but I don't like the look of it), especially with dogis. It just doesn't look well when you wear them with dogi. I'd be glad if someone could help me with it.

Whe you become an adult you get the option to restart your skills, then you can no longer do anymore, unless you have a green book (very expensive)

So even if I hit - let's say - lv 50 and adult quest becomes available. Will I still be able to get back all of my SP?

So there's a quest where you need to kill a boss (I've already done it) and to collect explosive robot device from the guy over here (pick up). When picking up that robot, it doesn't give you the explosives. I hope it's not in the bug list yet, I couldn't find it so...
    PTlWiNu.jpg

EDIT: Okay, nevermind, there are different robots out there and I had to pick up one of them. It's not a bug then...

Yeah, and that Buu died. So the only Buu remaining is the Fat Buu. Fat Buu is the one that reproduced with his made up girlfriend, so all males are Fat Buu, because there's no skinny Buu in him.

But there is something called heirdom and genetics :D You can get a certain genotype/phenotype from mom or dad. Let's say you get a male (cuz fat buu) that is skinny (cuz skinny female buu)

I'm guessing you haven't watch the anime either.
    Majin Buu is fat because he is fat. Kid Buu isn't fat because he isn't fat. Guess who's the Buu that's alive and the Buu that's dead?

Okay, so there is a little explanation going on in the spoiler. People who didn't watch DBZ yet (which I doubt they didn't), please don't read this :P

Male majins are supposed to be fat, he cant be skinny, its just not cool at all, i like my ultimate majin fat as ever.

I guess you didn't watch anime. Buu isn't suposed to be fat, he should be kid instead. That's why there is a skill that changes you to Pure Buu. Fat Buu looks this way, because he absorbed a fat Kai.