Posts by Czarpos

I like that, a skill reset at master class would be good or maybe getting one at lvl 70. At master class they have a feel for the game but may not know what to build, at lvl 70 they should know how the class works and what to get.

Instead there could be something like pre-game preparations area like in 4Story. I dunno if it's still there but I remember such a thing where you have all possible skills and you can fight against certain mob/mobs in one area before starting an actual game.

I agree as well as I disagree. I agree that not everyone can afford it and if it doesn't need money, people won't complain. Someone said, that in WoW you don't need to spend real money to reset skills and one of the reasons for that is because you pay every month to keep playing the game, so they earn money by that. Either way, item shop would be different in WoW. DBO is going to be free and that's why I disagree about this idea. If you ask me, I'd let to use skill reset after master class 1 or 2 times for free for each created character and put brown box into cash shop for let's say 70 cash points.

good luck to you guys and to Kakarot he is going to be pissed if some one take his name he had it for 6 years XD but i think some one will take my name Gogeta but i have a back up Wasil so im good :D

Good luck with that, I am the one who will be Gogeta!

If we're talking about Dogis, then I'd like to know how can you acquire them. Are they available only through Item Shop or are you able to get them without spending real money?

So it's simple then - You have approximately 50-50 chances to success/fail flipping either left or middle card.

Daneos is probably lurking on this thread and reading comments as we speak. I'm 80% sure he's having a day off to release the POB tomorrow. We all appreciate the work man, and we are happy to finally play again. It's all thanks to you Daneos!