Posts by Czarpos

this is just jokeDaneous did u play old dbo and did fighters beat u? do u still have a grudge agaisnt fighters?

anyways serious time
    this is my opinion danoeus will first nerf fighters, then he will move onto other classes and stats.

From what I know, Daneos didn't play old dbo for so long. He must have had learn a lot about game mechanics and stuff but he lacks the actual experience.

No, you can figure one out by yourself and share your results here.

With all due respect to all people out there, but man... Not everyone had extended math in high school and finished it with A or B. Don't get me wrong, I can figure it out myself and me asking you for the formula would ruin the entire fun. xD

PS. If this didn't make any sense, I want to apologize. I've been awake for 24hrs and my brain is being slowly overloaded by studying on today's exam.

Yours and Daneos' are different. That's why by your formula the calculations don't match his.

It would be much more useful if someone can toggle any piece of armor/weaponry off. One of my friends wanted to toggle his shirt off because he said he wanted to look like Goku without having to buy items from the cash shop!

If there was a possibility of turning off the visibility of any piece of armor, then either everyone would be without the piece you turned off or only for you and at your screen (same as show costumes option).

Also a side note - I said that it would be visible only on your screen, because otherwise it needs server coding and that would be more complex. We are trying to make things simple here xD

Hello everyone!

I would like to suggest something that would make our game more customizable. I bet you all know this weird look on the character while it's wearing an ugly pair of overgrown gloves. Here is a suggestion to make your character look like Z Fighters which didn't need gloves to become stronger. There is a simple solution for that - You remember the "Show Scouter" function in your options menu? Same thing could exist for the gloves. If someone wants to hide thier gloves because it looks ugly he/she can just go to options and toggle it off. Once the player has toggled off the visibility of gloves, he or she will see everyone without gloves but only on their screen. Here is how it would look like in practice:
    4WQoSlq.jpg

So what do you guys think?

From what I've read and experienced, the stone drop rate got bugged after the recent update. As Cosmo said, Daneos didn't change the rate. It's caused by a calculation errors in the coding which Daneos should fix. I guess there is no further point in continuing the discussion.

Try to get attack speed gloves with 1100 Attack Speed delay. They are faster than 1160 or 1220.

If anyone was wondering what is the actual difference between 1100 and 1220 Attack Speed Delay, here is the comprasion. Although this can be a little inaccurate since the game is lagging on its own.

You need to know that if you are Hybrid, Pvp and Pve, you are not at your max power, you are decreasing your power from both Pvp and Pve. Btw Thunder does not increase the speed by maxing it, it just increase the time. And just noticing, you cannot use skill during ''Thunder Effect'' just ''Storm'' may be used. However, if you are happy with it, enjoy! My build is full pvp

I am aware of how Thunder works but that's the way I like to play - fight mobs at insane speed and if Thunder is over I can use AOEs. I'm not going to do that much of PvP but when I do this build will get the job done.

Note: And yes, Hit Rate passive is on 2/4 because Hit Rate doesn't work yet. When it gets fixed, I'll probably use this build.

Personally, I am going to use this build entirely once I hit level 70. This is balanced attack speed build between PvP and PvE + contains cool signature moves.
    If you want more universal build, then I would go for this one. You have attack speed for PvP/PvE and AOE skills for PvE with Kaioken boost.

plz could I replace any mod with another one for example replace mod armor vegeta with goku gi or the guild outfit not with crafted armor lvl 21
    could I do this ??

Replacing single item (dogi) with armor set (4 items) is impossible. Sorry

Updates:
    - Goku Dogi Mod has been updated. Now colors are perfectly matched with anime's version.
    - Added new mod to the list - Anime Roshi Student's Gi Color!