Posts by lokeshwushu

I have a doubt.

Can the "Kami's Assistance" be used on self ? by Poko and Dende ?

I mean, if a Poko/Dende is paralysed, can he use Kami's Assistance to cure himself from paralysis ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I am currently using this build, and it seems good for both PvE and PvP, but without any AoE attacks. Only 1v1 for PvE. But advantage with High Attk Speed.

https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…0000051541005044000420040

I use the Poko Land Dragon, to take Tank and distract large group of mobs, in case the mobs call for help.

make sure, you are havin Attk Speed stat on both Staff & Gem.

I also use the Land dragon to take Agro of Boss/Ultra, I also use both Kami's Blitz and Kami's Awakening on the Land Dragon, to make it more effective killer, when i m playing alone.

Hope this helps.

To the DBO DEVELOPER's Team,

Poko Priests are unable to summon their Demon Gods.. This is a big bug that needs to be fixed, as it affects the entire Master Class, Poko Priest.

This game is in its Pre-Open Beta, and ofcourse it is expected to have bugs like this. But, developers are not saying anything in regards to this. Atleast, I couldnt find anything in the Forum regarding this bug (Sorry if it has been discussed by a developer elsewhere).

If you could atleast, let us know that, this bug is being looked into, or will be fixed in near future or something like that.

Because, it is unfair, that only bugs from most commonly played Master Classess are being taken seriously and that, since not many Poko priests are in the game, it is not considered important, or not given importance.

And again, I am not being silly or anything. I am just another Die Hard fan of DBO, and i was waiting so long to play the Poko Priest character, and now that i have it, I couldnt play the important part of it, the Summoning.,

Demon summoning, makes it so much easier for lvl up, as it is easy to do missions and PvM., it is so hard to do without the summons, as i have to spam myself too much of healing spells., like Dende Priest.,

So please look into the issue, and kindly acknowledge that atleast this thread is being read by a developers.,

Thanks
    LoKesH

@JTS1281 and @kakaraka Welcome to the DBOG.

I do understand how you feel. But sadly, thats how the game is right now. And i believe it is worth the patience. Since, the game is really fantastic.
    Since it is in the developing stage., there are lot of bugs to deal with. But it certainly is fun.
    Hopefully, @Daneos would fix the channel issues by today, Since, it is a weekend, many players would be eager to play.

So, stick around, u might b able to enjoy the game by today or the latest tomorrow..

I can understand.

During the DBO Taiwan and Korean,, it was so difficult to find English speakers in game. And man it was a Hell, in regards to communication in-game.

But, DBOG is different, its mostly English speakers, and minority is other languages. So i dont think we will b having communication problem here..

Thanks

OH !

I was worried that I am the only one ... :!:

But good that, it isnt just me.. Anyways, cant wait to get started...

Btwn, how many channels are there in the Server now??

I read that, the server capacity is 1000 per channel now !

Anyone Comment on this?

I m confused... !!

One more doubt!

The Cooldown reduction in the Dragon Clan.. Passive!

does it reduce 5%, 11% and 20% ??? (or) 5 sec, 11 sec and 20 sec???

Its confusing!

Also, in Poko Priest Skills., Increase Duration skill,,

does it increase 17% and 30% ?? (or) 17 sec and 30 sec???

It is confusing, cause, in the English translation, the % or Sec is not mentioned...

They should definitely add an afk timer. Otherwise, the servers would just be overrun by people who never log off in order to stay within the capacity. Even though it's the pre-open beta, something like a timer is crucial X/

They should add a timer with a captcha system cuz an afk timer can be easily circunvented multiple ways.

I totally agree with you..

If there isnt a AFK timer, people would missuse it alot...

Adding a captcha is the best way to kick the AFKers... :whistling:

You guys are over exaggerating the pre open beta hasn't started yet

@Pito

This is not over exaggeration., it is fact.. When pre-open beta opens, there are too many of us waiting to play.. 500 players is not going to be anywhere even close to being enough or satisfying...

I guess, till now, u had the privilege of founder pack, that you didnt realise the problem.

Once the pre-open beta opens, its going to be a long wait, since, the server will be busy or full.,

@DeathKey As deathkey mentioned,the only other option is to add more Servers with 500 participant limit, or to increase the server capacity..

:/:/:/:/:/

Really??? I didnt know that...

Could you explain? I didnt know, Poko can solo without the dragon.. Dragon is powerful isnt it??

If you have any video of Poko, share it, i would like to know..

Your build is good. .

My personal preference would be something like this... http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Poko-Priest&build=0504010340031040100001000033000051541450010000100040

This kind of balances both the PvP and PvE...

But the main question is regarding the Summoned dragons... Do you have any information regarding the skills of the summoned dragons. Since, I want to max out only on 1 dragon. I dont want to use both the dragon.

Do u happen to have any info on that???