Posts by Futureiest

Meh, it looks like it will have some good stuff, but since the last game I really don't expect anything too good. Xenoverse 1 hyped me up pretty badly, but then I played it, and... well, it was kinda shitty.
    Lots of dissapointment, the character creation was very limited in the options, with little variety (specially in the humans and

Though I respect you opinion I disagree. The character customization for xenoverse wasn't the best and it wasn't the worst, infact we were lucky to have character customization at all. The only dragon ball game I can recall having it would be Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi.

was awful, and, the worst thing in my opinion, the freaking SSJ hairstyles not changing at all... Oh boy, my character looked like freaking Android 18 -.-

They didn't really, but due to how fun and awesome ssj is in xenoverse it can be forgiven.

The combat system also wasn't that much fun after sometime, the races and genders were limited to a single combat style, and I would've loved to change it once in a while, they also made SSJ use a Ultimate slot, wich was kinda annoying, the RNG was bad, the character models where so strange looking sometimes with all that shiny skin and...

No offense, but now you're honestly just nitpicking to jump on the xenoverse hate wagon... dragonballnewproject3_thumb.jpg
    you're saying the character models look strange? I'll just leave this here...

I know must people are going to disagree, but Xenoverse in my opinion was one of the best dragon ball z games ever made. Not the best but one of them. I mean who in all honesty wouldn't want to create a character in the dragon ball universe and fight alongside people they watched from their childhood? The story itself wasn't bad either I had a blast and it was fun, though I agree there were some issues with the game, specifically PvP.

I dunno if Xenoverse 2 will be any good, but xenoverse in my opinion doesn't deserve the hate.

I honestly think it's possible that he is from another universe/Champa's earth.
    When the super dragon balls revived champa's earth, it probably revived everyone on that planet that was dead. As we know, the saiyans (if memory serves) were from universe 6 and are the complete opposite of the saiyans from universe 7. And the opposite of good is bad, it would make sense that Goku would be evil, but my issue with this is that Frieza was from universe 6 and was exactly like himself from universe 7 cruel, heartless and evil, so I doubt it.