Posts by Jogeta

Just hope that it has not returned, i would rather waste money on buying stones and leveling my weapon again then losing it.

I dont know, he is busy fixing game. Thats right thing to do, let him fix all bugs and restore game. Then you guys can help me to draw attention to this thread. Enough hype will surely draw his attention.

Actually there is a way to maintain balance and introduce new transformation. Introduce hyperbolic time chamber, and when a human finishes quests there he gets ascended supersaiyan form or you can say ussj and nameks get ability to fuse with particular npc in maps, and buus get to absorb particular npc. In this way they can even introduce new level cap.

I generally use popo teleporting thing(purple coloured doll like thing), it starts charging for teleport and after that i cancel it by moving and bit. After that i could move normally.Always worked when i get stuck.

He wants to say that he is level 38, when he tries to kill level 5-10 mobs he just get 1 exp. Even if he kill those mobs with a level 10 friend , both get 1 exp.I think he is expecting his friend to get fair amount of experience cause his friends fall in range of level of mobs. Well answer is its not a bug, amount of experience received depends on level of highest leveled player, if level of highest leveled player is too high for mob, even if other player falls in same level range of mob, they would get negligible experience. Hope it helps.

I remember being attacked by mob when fighting healer in taiwan server. I was almost about to win, happened many other times too.

There`s this "Agisa tree quest" Porunga rocks level 14.Scanning trees doesnt work, i suppose an item is required to scan. And most of mobs dont get alarmed when i pass by them, alarm is set off only when i pass by very close to them. Is their alarm field too small or a bug?

I think melee attacks should be made available, by clicking and not just right click and leaving. This should give way to different types of small combos, and a bit of effect like knockdown. Not as cool as DBXV or DB BT3. Im just saying a bit of reanimation would be cool , right?