Posts by Urie

hi, when i start the game and select my character, i go on the "loading" screen and it suddently crash. i tried everything run as admin, restart pc, reinstall game, the worst part is that it was working before i got this bug and i didn't touched anything it happened like that

Like Matt said, to look how you want. Since dogis would be in the cash-shop, people can get the dogi(s) they want when they can. That's why I agree with all cosmetic items to be in the cash-shop since they don't give no advantage, same as the mounts. I'd also like the capsule slots, transformation pots etc to be in the shop as well~

yep sorry i misunderstanded what you wrote my bad ^^

Might want to stay on topic so the thread doesn't get locked like the pre-open beta discussion did. I agree about the cosmetics, mounts and all that to be in the cash shop for a fair price. Nothing that gives an advantage since everyone wants dogis, we can get them from cash-shop, wagu machine, token system~

yes but like we always say it, what's the point on wearing dogis if everyone have it ? that's not unique anymore and have no interest.

I could support more than 5$, but I won't oppen a bank account only to support this game, I live in romania, this country is shit, so I don't see a point, opening a bank account, to pay 30+$ of fees every month just to support this game.
    I buy figurines and statues that go up to 400$, but that's because we here have online shops, where you can pay when the item gets home, that's my only problem here, not the money, maybe the money too, i won't play this game so much, more like 1 year at max and then move on to the next game, the point is, if they make something for me to pay without involving a credit card, deal.

that's why i would like daneos to use PaySafe Card as away to pay, i'll be glad to support the game, but that's the only way i can do it, with paysafe, so yeah Daneos please think about the people like me or RaMMy96 that can help the serv but cant.

the things you all guy doesn't understand is that the server won't run free. how much account ? 180k ? OK. So we need a dedicated server ? that can support 180k persons ? it depends where you take it, but it can go to more than 250$. you want to transfer zeni into cash shop point ? good let's do it all of us nobody pays anything for the game Daenos is santa claus and pays every thing on the dedicated serv :)
    you know im not an adult, i cant use any paypal or bank transfer, but at least im gonna do something for that game to run. even only 5$ or 10$.
    Stop thinking only about yourself to "how to be the most stylish saiyan without spend any cash point". that makes me sick that you guys only think about you and dont even want to help this project to run.
    i dont say it should cost a lot, but a dogi for 30 CP = using 5$. if we are... let's say 150 to pay 5$ per month that makes 750$, so Daenos can run his serv and MAYBE even pay some guys that can help to add more content. I mean just think about it. You're Daenos, you have a life, a family, friends and in your free time you spend hours by encoding a whole game where 180k persons just keep asking "still not out ?" (not all of them). now that you have finally end it you have to pay a dedicated server for 180k people entering in a game. what you're gonna say ? hey mama give me 1000$, it's for the community ? no, he done all the work, he and his team did it. we can play for free. so just buy a fkn 5$ dogi. even once.
    THANK YOU
    MUCH LOVE
    GREAT URIE SAIYAMAN

that's still a bad idea, because most of the players will be left out ^^ As of myself, I won't spend any $ on this game, last time I spent $ on a game was dota2, and now I don't play anymore and can't get back my 150$ back too, so, investing money on a game in the end, cut's to a lose.
    EDIT: also, when the game is released, Bandai could easly take to the court the developers for making profit out of an non-licensed game, so you can't know when this game will die again.

that's ridiculous. Dogis are MADE for making us pay. It's something unique, that's like the skin on LOL. the dogis are something that makes people different from the others, this is the thing that show that you can be unique, if everyone have the same dogis what's the point on wearing these ?

Halos and moustaches for like 50 currency units.

dude... 5 USD for a mustache ? really ?
    for me it should be like this; class first the dogis in rarity order. Make them from 40 to 100/120 Cash P.
    other cosmetics should cost less than a rare dogi, let's say for the "mustache" 30 Cash P ?
    mounts would be around 80 to 120 Cash P
    kid clock... 70 Cash point ?
    pets maybe around 50/80 cash p
    hairstyles ; 30 to 50 Cash p
    hair colour ; 20 to 35 Cash P
    exp boosts maybe to 40/60 Cash P ? depending on how much is the multiplicator

Custom weapons: 100/150/200 (Trunk's sword, Master Roshi's staff)
    Mounts: 100/150/200 (Flying nimbus??)

i like the custom weapon idea, but i'd say more something between 80/120 Cash P
    and for finish, WE WANT THAT FLYING NIMBUS :):):)

Before you guys say anything about my suggestions let me remind you that im gonna talk about things that COULD be done AFTER the final release, so it doesn't bother the team in the developpment.

-1: first im going to talk about transformation, especially humans. "oooh fanboy you want SSJ4 right ?" actually nope. but let's say that between races, there is some unbalanced things. That's not breaking news to say that nameks and majin are way better than humans. So i THINK that MAYBE humans COULD have a 2nd transformation. just a second no more. Like ssj2, of course. get the db again wish for SSJ2 and need to already be on SSJ1 to use SSJ2. You're gonna say that it wouldn't be fair for other races, so even if its' fair cause humans are weak af (still love them), i created a while ago a little tree for each races here it goes:
    humans: SSJ1 SSJ2 SSJ3 (maybe no ssj3)
    namek: great namek, random namek fusion (like nail) with a little animation of absorbtion and a great white aura, and kami fusion again an animation with a well dressed namekian and with a giant white aura.
    majin: super buu, absorbtion buu (random human getting absorbs so he gets his cloth), and finally kid buu
    i know that all of this is already super hard to make, that's why i say that they COULD do it after a final release, and even more, ask for community help, i saw many talents in the community.
    -2: i know they will in the future add news maps, but as a suggestion we can make historical map of dragon ball come back, as the ruins of the cell games, the kaïo shin world, and all of this you know.
    -3: the TMQs, i have read that they will add more somewhere on the forum but what about old dragon ball tmq ? like king piccolo or red ribbon siege with kid goku !
    -4: for finish the classic : DOGIS. i just want to suggest some ideas of dogis that would be awesome like perfect cell's body, gohan ssj2, kaïoshin, super C-17, Ginue.

thanks for reading all of this and excuse me for the lenght of this text, tell me what you guys think about all of this and remind that it's only suggestions, that's not things i want in the game, that's things i'd like to see in the game. give me your opinions and thanks again to the DBOG team for making this game resurrected, that's already a lot of hard work.