Posts by Nootch

Hi,
    progress could be deleted when the channel crashes. Dont worry Im already working on the stability :)

And yes progress will be removed after the PRE-OPEN BETA. In the real open beta the progress will not be removed.

Thank you for posting, please keep them coming!

Hello Balto.

I am a lv 25 Namekian. I completed that quest with no issues. The Bull Harvest Supervisor roams around. He will not appear exactly where the mark on the map says he will be. Also, his name will be bright blue, instead of red or green like all of the other enemies in that area.

- Iam in guild ,, ZFighters'' and I don't see myself and Leader in guild window list (G button).

Iam sure iam in guild (lol) i can talk in /g with the Leader and others and we both got <ZFighter> above Our names.

This has happened to me. Normally it happens when the chat function crashes. It will be fixed with a server reset.

Not sure if this has been cover already or not but what i've recently noticed that upon reviving from death whether instantly using a popo candy or reviving backat the popo stone your RP will suddenly become empty and you're unable to build up anymore more or use any, but upon re-logging your rp returns and you can use it normally again

I too encountered this issue. Only noticed my RP was not building up. I have a video of it.

Thanks DaemonGarm, was not aware that dieing was the cause, but now that you meantion it, I did die just before noticing the issue. Thanks.

Going to add a Quote from you, and my video to The Bug List.

I too encountered this issue. Only noticed my RP was not building up. I have a video of it.

Thanks DaemonGarm, was not aware that dieing was the cause, but now that you meantion it, I did die just before noticing the issue. Thanks.

Going to add a Quote from you, and my video to The Bug List.

More to add :)