Posts by Nova'Z

"You sound like a little kid with your SSJ2 , SSJ Blue , Ultra Instinct fantasies"

"And you mentioned Roblox so you're most definitely a kid."

"All hail Dbog? Yes keep worshipping this game like a god while a player who spent $6400, yes, $6400 has already quit the game. " Just LMAO who would put 6.4k dollars on a game ? I call that stupid.

You're the type of person we can't debate with with respect , who even are you to call me a kid ? Judging people like that without even knowing WHEN did they start playing and WHEN did they stopped , defending someone who just spent 6.4k dollars on a game is just a dumb stupid reason to argue , I know bunch of people that did not spent a single dollar and now have alot of dogis because they knew how to trade and make good offers until becoming rich.

"Corrupt mods" , As I said I'm not a leechrider , they're doing their job very well and none could say the opposite.

You just had trouble finding a party because it is not that easy to reach Level 38 and do UD2 , alot of players have studies and do not have time to play everyday to reach that Level.

well everyone is entitled to her/his own opinion, I do see some of the points you make, but this thread is too positive and looks like a counter thread to Sirabs: RE: This game is already going down the drain and here is why

I respect you opinions, but some people might say you just here to leechride the staff

Idc about what they'll say , I'm just sharing my opinion and telling the truth. The game still has a lot of potential , more than 3700 new players joined the game from Sunday until this moment , Daneos won't waste so much potential after all of what has been done.

Hello everyone , today I'm going to express my self about why this game is going to be successful , even more than old Taiwan or Hong Kong versions back in the days.

I first joined DBO in May 2013 and I pretty much loved the game and still loving it. Here's why I think that the game WON'T be a failure and is gonna be more successful by the time when the official release'll be out.

1. COMMUNITY :

Yes , I chose to firstly talk about the community because it's the part I love the most in DBOG since TW version. People around are very kind , you'll always find people who'd become your friends by the time, you'll always find players with who you can do UDs/TMQs , QUESTS by leveling up together etc. I know that some of you will tell me that what I'm saying is wrong by telling me that it is a cancerous community full of people spamming "give me dogis pls" or people using bug/glitches/hacks , but just remind yourself that it is just a big minority of the community , don't play solo and don't play just to level up.. Take your time , see what's around you , talk to people , play with people (not only for UDs or TMQs tho). If a new player doesn't seem comfortable in a MMO game because of the bad community ignoring him, not helping him or even worse , bullying him , he'd just quit.

2. STAFF :

Can't say anything bad about the staff , all of the Moderators are doing their work pretty much well and they are always here to help you out, they're doing something that no mods in other games tend to do such as that cancerous popular ROBLOX.

3.NOT A P2W GAME :

Say whatever you want but this game is NOT a P2W game.
    There are many other games where you ARE required to use real money. In this game , there's nothing stopping you from going out and farming, or going out and making another class, or going out to craft items to sell, etc. No content in DBOG is blocked off. You aren't required to cash to be successful in this game. The only and one difference between cashers and non-cashers is that cashers get dogis faster and alot of other support items faster than a non-casher who would just take his time farming Zenis to buy items that could make him as prestigious as a casher. Everyone is equal in PvP , if you have some difficulties , you can go and farm for zenis by doing Dungeons/TMQs/Selling Dogis etc etcto buy a better gear.

I am 100% sure that 90% of y'all will stop reading at "Everyone is equal in PvP" because the SK players are the only ones that could not be beaten , but remember , Open Beta just launched 2 weeks ago and SK has been broken since 2012, and thankfully there are mods that listen to us and report all to Daneos so he could nerf SK in the future (which will be surely done because I have a big trust on Daneos after all the work he did till now).

4.FUTURE CONTENTS :

Yes , the most important part for us , old DBO players : New future contents. We all know that in the DBO World Map there are 5 unreleased maps. And when official release will be out , if Daneos truly wants the game to stay alive for a very very long time such as MMOs like LoL or WoW , he has to release those maps which means that there will be new quests , new UDs , new TMQs , and a new level cap which could attain the 100 and that will make the gameplay way better with also adding new transformations such as SSJ2 , SSJ3 , SSJGod , SSBlue.

We should not also forget about the work of some of the actual modders that are making a very good job :

- New Dogi designs such as "Zamasu's Dogi" , "C-21's" , "Black Goku's"

- New Transformations such as : "Super Sayain 2" , "Super Sayain God , Blue , Berserker , Rosé" , "Ultra Instinct" etc.

- More Facial expressions , new eyes and hair colors (Most waited things)

etc.

The game still has a very big potential that I truly think Daneos could use to make DBOG better.

ALL HAIL DBOG ! May Daneos grant our best wishes for the game.

Thank you and sorry for my bad english.

Stop complaining , first of all when you donate you don't get rewarded so be grateful to Daneos.

2nd, if you expected getting any rare Dogis , then what's the point of farming zenis in-game if you'd just sell them then buy with Wagu coins or CP ?

3rd You got X5 freaking EXP Boost 100% (2hr) besides the EP and LP thing and you still not happy ? Game would be extremely easy to play ans there'll be no fun if we follow your Logic , I guess that OVER 80% or more of DBOG's community aren't cash shoppers so they couldn't even buy a single dogi or anything else.

Be grateful to Daneos who worked hard alone doing a whole staff company work for 2-3 years bringing back our best Dragon Ball PC Game and don't forget people who can't even buy CP.

PROOF :

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/478/

Thank you for making this giveaway and this event because I will talk about something that I still never forgot

My story starts when I first joined DBO back in May 2013 (Taiwan server) , my IRL best friend told me about the game which took me over 3 DAYS TO DOWNLOAD , we started to play together until I met a guy that I will never forget.. I don't really remember exactly how I met him but he invited me directly to his guild when I was only Level 2. He was the guild's leader , maybe not alot of people know him or even remember him , SSGreg , the SuperSaviorZ's leader.

SSGreg was the first person ever who helped me in the game and made me reach Level 12 easily then let me farm by my own.

I know this is nothing but I was so much happy by that time.

When reaching level 28 , I got helped in the Red Ribbon HQ by 2 members of the guild who made me reach level 30 then crafted alot of gears for me.

I remember when I was chilling with 3 of the guild members in the Kame House Island after we finished doing all of our quests , we were doing Hide and Seek , swimming , dueling for fun.. I don't know how to describe more butI made alot of good friends with who we did UDs / TMQs together and that's what makes DBO awesome , the community.

SSGreg and the SuperSaviorZ guild were what made me love DBO and its community. I could've had much more unforgettable moments from DBO if it didn't close in October 2013 sadly.. I was only a Level 34 Swordman but thank god , Daneos granted my wish and every DBO player's and brang back my best PC game I ever played.

Old screenshots (Found in my Facebook Album lel) :

Aucun texte alternatif disponible.

Since I'm getting really excited about the events that are a big step for the game , I decided to participate to suggesting some other events , with the hope that you'll like my ideas and make a vote !

Events Suggestions :
    Event #1: The Great Saiyaman Day ! (1 Day per month)
    Prize: Great Saiyaman Helmet
    SaiyanMan.jpg
    Since Great Saiyaman helps people in the original Manga/Anime , for this event , you will have to help the players in difficulties for some quests or for UD1 (Normal/Hard). There will be a total of 10 players that will be chosen by myself, the first HELPER who will have the biggest number of helped players within 1 hour 30mins will get the Great Saiyaman Helmet ! However, to keep things fair, there will be a few rules:

• Only level 31 to level 59 players (Majins/Namek/Human) can participate , since the level 60+ can get enough zenis from the TMQ7 items to buy dogis.
    • If one of the 10 chosen players will be helped by a participant , the other participants can't help him and so on with the others.
    • Participants may only win a single prize from this event.
    • You have to send a Party request before any other participant to the person that needs help.
    • You can only help 1 person per party.

Event #2: EXP Boost Event !

I've noticed that alot of players get bored from doing quests since it's repetitive sometimes (killing mobs etc) and go and chill in some areas of the game or go for UDs or TMQs. Some of them can quit the game by saying that's it boring. I suggest to make a new event that will surely be appreciated by all of the players ! : EXP Boost Event.
    Duration of the event : During the morning XP will be increased by x1.5 (EUROPE's morning) , at night it will be increased by x2 (EUROPE's night) so people will play during the whole day and not during a small 3-4 hours.
    Note : EXP got from the quests won't be affected. Only EXP from killing mobs will be increased by x1.5 or x2 depending on the time.

Le jeu n'avait pas très bien marché car il n'était pas global. Il n'était qu'en Hong Kong , Taiwan , et un autre pays. Renseigne toi avant de dire n'imp stp, si t'es là pour critiquer le jeu et dire que c'est mauvais , bah tu fais quoi encore ici ?

Can someone help me to level up to 46 by farming in UD2 please ?
    I'm 42 and none wants to help me...