Posts by DaemonGarm

Well im pretty busy with this little lady. she is only 2 months old and its her 2nd day living with me so its a blast but also im so tired hahahah. Havent sleep well in 2 days send halp!
    k6wMwi2.jpg

BTW: Her name is Pandora.

oh my god she is adorable! reminds me my step-cousin's little puppy louie i bed she's a handful :comcom3:

same here is going to be disappointing XD

Lol i feel the same with every mmo i play, i know im not one to talk with my cliche anime name but I really wish i saw more creative and original( as much as possible these days lol) names out there (no offense)

Yeah, I might try to snipe one myself, but if I do end up getting a good one, I'm definitely going to give it away and not sell it.

heh that sounds totally nice dude, i really hope i can get my name before some one else snipes it its happens like 20 times to me before on other games and if it happens again I'm gonna be so freaking nettled!

Well I say good luck to you, I'll probably be one of the first people to login and create my character. I'm ready for this Pre Open Beta.

heh same here already downloaded the cilent and everything the only thing i have to worry about is my tendency to oversleep || probably will be best if i dont go to bed tomorrow lol

While we are at it i'll just introduce myself as well, hi call me Shivd or Deyon i'm also new here, but played alot of MMO's currently still playing WoW at the high end difficulty however!I know how you feel i played the Korean and the Taiwanese one, i even bought an account 1 month prior to the games shut down i felt so stupid. However im glad to see that this is coming back, been waiting 3-4 years-ish for this to return. So waiting on Saturday!
    Thanks DBOG for this opportunity

Ah so we're in the same boat then cool, i've been playing mmos awhile myself i mostly play dfo and elsword these days but i've tired my hand at wow awhile back too though it honestly wasnt for me unfortunately anyway hope to catch you in game saturay

Ciaossu!(no one is gonna get that reference) whats up everyone the name's Garm(or Haku if you prefer) I've been lurking around here for a couple days and just realize i forgot to introduce myself X/ So lets just get that out of the way.I was able to play dbo's Taiwan sever for a couple of days before it shut down so i didn't really get a good feel for it so I'm hoping with the pre-open beta I'll get to see if i really like the game or not hope to meet you all in game, maybe someone can show me the ropes lol

Wow you guys sound like you have a good grasp on what you all wanna do, i still have no clue myself but my current idea is to make a SM due the fact i friggen love swords :D my ign will probably be Hakumei, assuming someone doesn't snipe me....crap someone is gonna now that i said it aren't they :/

Hope I'll be able to get in when the servers go up, it just had to be on the weekend didn't it :P oh well just glad I'll be able to play the game again after only getting to play the TW server 2 days b4 it went down