Posts by MarcosReturns

Hey Daneos, I have tried to do so and I killed more than 30 for now, noting dropped.Well thats why that "very low chance" but that is not problem. Problem is spawn rate. I take more than 15 minutes to respawn for each box and that is long time. Is there chance that you reduce spawn rate? I mean to make it respawn faster xD

I think that the drop of that item is less than a purple u70 :D

Sry I was using the Spanish keyboard, nobody hate you my bad, we just laugh when you report people because nobody is going to get banned for that, but still reporting people and waste your time, is not our problem that you don't know how to play dbo and you die to much in pvp and Come reporting people, but still like that because is a pre open beta nobody is gonna get banned for that :) good luck and have fun in game

Demasiado tiempo libre pero GG

If there are no bugs I can start to work on TMQ right after publishing the updates (which I dont believe will happen).
    Friday/Saturday I might start to work on TMQ. 2-5 days later the first TMQ should work.

We are gonna have to wait toma corriente :)

Critic and Def are working in the development server it should work with the new update and Daneos already said that he is going to work in TMQ after this update transformation is useless for now, there is to much things to do