Posts by Ezielk

Yes we must not forget that the game is in pre open beta , all the problems are not resolved and it is normal. Every day a great job DBOG is provided by the team to ensure game stability to the official opening.so do not squabble and be patient

i can't login on futuretrunks (level 48 martial artist) and yet i am not complaining.

The reason behind this crash is due to people who have used to untradeable item bug with the player owned shop. Those who have done this need to create another character to be able to play again, if you cheat you have to be able to take the consequences.

Even i used this bug to get a full inventory of stacked gift box items to show to daneos how severe this bug will be on the official release if this bug will still be here. Just to show that crime doesn't pay.

I also have this bug yet I do not cheat and do not use cash shop

I do not think that this problem is linked to a cheat but data on characters

I think our problems are the same in origin , the server has been restarted and that applies Daneos new patch may cause some unwanted bug this patient soyer everything will be fine

For now the server is offline but Daenos always done its utmost to DBOG , it's great to have replayed online dragon ball so let us arm ourselves with patience , the game will soon be restored