Posts by SunnyGuy

Hit lvl 45 then you will get easy invite inside any guiild for now being low lvl wont bring you anywhere if you dont have friend ingame that can invite you thus far enjoy lvling

Well you are pretty wrong,i was in a guild that accepted me in level 16 or 17 in pre-beta, and helped me reach level 30 and buyed me most of the good things i needed, they were all friendly, but after the wipe i couldn't find them again :/

Hello! My name is SunWarrior(DBOG username)

I'm looking for a new guild to join, since in Pre-Beta i had tons of friends and a guild where everyone helped me out, buyed even items :D,helped me reach level 30 too.But after wipe i couldn't even find them again.Sadly i frogot the guild name and leader name too.I Don't really think there are good guilds like that before,but i really want to join one.I Started playing game again yestreday i also reached level 16 today.

Thank you for reading this.

Man, we are not speed runners or something, people gonna follow steps, because it's fast and leads into big power, but in reality this method is just same, but makes game ten times harder than before.Mobs only gives huge amount of exp in weekends thats where you can farm the mobs,but with other steps i totally disagree.