Posts by ninjaworrior123

To reply to Ninjaworrior123's post, I have to say that this is only happening because of the Auction House going offline. For right now, just duel people outside the area, I can assure, when the game goes on Open-Beta, the game will have a hugely reduced amount of these people!

its not just that, Few Games ive seen where Players can use a Private shop system they Create a Specific Spot In the Main city where players are allowed to Private shop, ( for e.g in real life your not aloud to set up shop in the Middle of the Street, only in a vending or Market Area with Supervision etc,) but I yea Due to AH being Broken, this happens but Before it was broken People still set up Shop to Sell Items near Arena ( mostly items from Blue Gift Box ) and now the Cap for Zeni was Raised which is a Good idea and Provides Safety Against Scammers,

This is the Same Problem with Personal Shops sometimes theres 20 of them Near Arena (Tatami) afk for Hours xd each Player on your Screen Increases Lag count esp if you have a Shitty pc, so imagine 20 of them just There afk for hours >.<

Well It Does help thanks mate :), and i hope so to xd Because I Actually bought those Resets Books from players so i hope to see Speed working As it was Intented to :)

No poll needed. New system wins by default (seriously have you seen how bad the old system was).

it was Horrible, I agree But Some People Here and I Suspect the Heavy P2win Cashers Prefer the old System Because for them they Prefer Themselves earning more Money Than Other Getting more Happiness xd , if there was a Poll to decide If we would keep the New System or revert back to the old Gambling system then that would be Fair for the Community, instead of 1 Decision being Made without anyones Input on it ^^

So i just Used 5 Skill Reset books for Thunder and the Speed Is the Same /: Attack speed Isnt fixed Or maybe he didnt apply the fixes yet but theres no way of knowing.

What Daneos should do is Create a Poll and Ask players to vote , Vote for who Wants Dogis in the Wagu Machine or would wants them to stay how it currently is Because Not Everyone Likes ALL the old Dbo systems, If we Revert Every thing back to the old, THen would The game Eventually Fail to ? ( not Asking for it to Fail or anything because Right now this is my favorite game ) I prefer the game and its new systems 10x better than old DBO and im not saying this as a Casher Because im not a Casher who P2wins for everything maybe buy1 Outfit so i could enjoy the game even more and thats it, Now Reverting back to dogis in the Wagu Machine, Promoting gambling xd Thats just Killing soul, Im not even sure if this is a Good thing for the Development of this game because ik Running a Game Isnt Cheap or Easy, Or If its Bad to Change it, Im sure alot of Profits were made out of Dogis and other items, Maybe increase Dogi Prices from 5Usd to 10USD (IM okay with that, its only 30$ in my currency ) but to Revert back to Gambling for a Dogi i want, Just Picture 30 x 10, and the High Possibility of Still Not Getting what you payed for xd If this Poll was Created, My Vote would be to Keep the Current System, it Generates Revenue to DBOG and It Generates Happiness, Positivity and Fairness To Players, Not having them Gamble for Something they really want, but Instead let them Pay for it in a more Reasonable way,If any disagrees with me well. Bite me.

The fact that u can get everything directly is a *****.
    Really idk if the game will be P2W , we cant say it rigth now but. Buy direct the item u want from SHOP is *******.
    Ruin economy Ruin all In-game .
    U cant say "i want a Trunks dogi, lets buy it now" Then, all dogi costs will be Useless, Bye Wagu machines

yes bye bye wagu machines xd Mostly Everygame. They Release the Outfit for a Period of Time to Be bought. then they remove it from store and then Bring it back in a Pack which youd have to buy maybe 100"s for a chance for the Outfit to drop, in this case being wagu machines xd

I personally hate wagu machine >.> id rather pay extra $ for a dogi then have to gamble for it I support this thread so hard that ill donate my Kidney to it/: All he said he so True!. Its like playing a World Wild Lotto :/ And I personally don't support Gambling its an Unhealthy Practice

( Items from cash shop should be all bound ) so, what about those players that cant cash, but they wanna Look Swaggy Swag To ?, Ive yet to see, Cosmetics or Outfits From a Cash shop in any game Be Bound to Player, because this system also brings more Money To the Developers which help keep the server going , Why? because lets say Tim Cashes alot , but Doesnt like to farm for Zeni, So tims way of Getting Zeni is Buying cash and Selling dogis or items, ( by TIm Using this Method Not only does he create INGAME Revenue for himself But thats More Money going tot he Developer(s) To help keep this server going!

Tried to use a downgrade stone to Downgrade my armorand it doesnt allow me to click upgrade:/
    So daneos Fixed purple stones they work now but Downgrade stone still dont work it says please use armor stone even tho im trying to use the Black-Green one , wanted to downgraded my shirt so i could Use a green for a higher upgrade hopefully this one wont fail, like the u70 i used which failed and only added +1 :/

Also for some reason im missing Two U70 white stones they just vanished from my invetory relogging didnt fix it :/