Posts by ninjaworrior123

The game don´t need to be installed in windows.. just copy the folder to a directorie on you notebook and run dbolauncher.exe or dbo.exe. This should work to you in a windows emulator

Mate what ?

@RaynerPT I would but Unfortunately the Laptops not mine , see its my brothers and he Likes the mac software but he wants to play the game i sigh :/

Hello, Im Trying to Install this Game onto my mackbook laptop I tried using this Program ( Whineskin ), Furthest i got was Getting thhe Game to install and then thats it nothing popped up or worked :( is there any way i can get This game On my Mac laptop ? If not i hope Daneos Does release this game for Mac :( And ive searched up threads about this and ive tried there ways and None helped me :/

no than was changed Matey :( Daneos " Didn't Like the idea fo a defensive stat having and Offensive aspect" when " The Best Defence Can Also Be The Greatest Offence " ... Cough.. Anway crit was moved to Strength but i guess daneos forgot to chck it out for the Passives because a Big fat 70 Strength and I get 0 crit Rate from it from this passive, and 50 dex.. ill stop there

anyway, Hmm Well in my Opinion I dont mind guard being as it is RN especially in a 1 shot game with dodging xD for example a Turtle can aoe stun every 1 and 1 shot them, if players can guard that then it doesnt allow a turtle to END the game so easy without "Much" Effort, and a Fighter wouldn't be able to Dodge all A Turtles or any classes Attacks then Thunder them Dead ( when Speed is working right ) Or Needle them Dead At Least a Turtle would have that 100% defence with Guard to level out the Playing Field and im a Fighter and im saying this so yeah xD Turtles cant Dodge, there glass Cannons, 1 Shot every1 Dead, Or maybe Reduce the block defence from 100% to 75% so Players Take some Damage

Yes :( my Friend said that hes didnt go up Either, so Idk all Ik is I Varified this Twice, used skill reset books on it even, This passive does not Give any crit Chance (rate) i Stripped my character down Nude like a New born Baby, and i remove the points and then reapplied it without buffs or gear and it was the same :(

You don't need the Dex to get fighter crit. he gets it pretty easily from everywhere else such as passives str or jacket str or even 5 necklace critrate and weapon crtrate xD, so you can never escape from crit rate fighter

Sadly Right now We get 0 crit From Fighter passive i have it Maxed out and i even wasted about 10 Skill reset books testing it twice to make sure, So 70 strength passive and 0 crit from that :'(

Instant Transmission For Fighter is bugged Transport u same Spot just like dende's ,,

Fighter Mastery Passive the one that gives Str and Dex is bugged, i have it maxed out at 70 and i I tested, it it gives 0 Crit Rate :(

Dodge Pot Doesnt work, ( and Dodge doesnt work against skills,, sometimes works for auto attack )

Using Skill like Stun Against Some1 On a Vehicle only dismounts then but the debuff doesnt Apply,

Attack speed Seems bugged its not as Fast as it was in OLD Dbo even with 108% attack speed ( Gloves, Weapon, Thunder, Blitz ) you can tell its Faster but Not Fast Enough,

Defence still Seems bugged Even tho Daneos said that it was fixed " A better Damage Calculations for skills " Mobs still do the same Amount of Damage towards me , and Players. dont even get me started on Players level 40's and still Hurt your LP
    Even Looking at Old DBO videos on SK class a level 60 guy Dodged Level 40's and Didnt get 1 shotted by then or Killed easily :/
    Its Like players Hit rate is Invisibly set to 1Mill a ( but dodge is bugged so yeahhh ) :'( RIP my Feelings when a lvl 40 gets me from behind and spams me dead )

( Video says it all,

)

People say that the Characters body Size is Natural after completing adult quest and Turning Adult, But to me the male Human characters, Female majin and even Namekians there size still seems a Little to big, my character Inst just Taller than a Turtle ( cause turtles Shrink ) Hes Larger, Way Bigger body mass I Watch youtube videos of Players and I compare it to my character and the size is Uncanny as if, The Current Height for e.g would be 6 f.t Tall. RN Its 8 F.t Tall ..... Sighh It may just be me , but I really really think that something is wrong with them, I hope Daneos Checks this out :(

( would be Reaally Really Nice If People weren't able to log off During Combat )

Cough, ermmm Ive tested guarded and have yet to see Counter attack work, as seen before when you guard and counter attack triggers its suppose to knock opponent down, and idk How SM is Nerfed Compared to fighter ( Seeing as RN they can only dodge auto attacks , we cant dodge skills, and Dodge Pot is unavailable tried using it and it doesnt activate, and also the Fighters main passive the Mastery that gives strength and dex, the strength is suppose to give Crit chance and it doesnt :c so that big chuck of Crit rate is missing For fighter, So ATM were just " broken Stick-Men "

Few Dogi Textures bugged, For E.g the Boots of the Vegito Dogi are pink when its Supposed to be white ( On Female majin characters ), the Neck piece for Supreme Kaioshin Dogi is a Different shade of blue than the rest of the dogi (On Humans) Seen The Supremeb Kaishin dogi on majins and compared it to humans , on human its completely Different and bugged out ( shades of colour and a few Designs E.g texture of a certain piece is blurred on a certain race but on another its not )

That Lightning Aura +15 gear has :3 Would love me some of that action , SSJ + That Lightning Instant SSJ2 :3 +15 is so... Soooo... ( Before you Say " it would Somewhat or Somehow Diminish the whatnot of getting +15 gear , its not entirely true what if we wanted To wear a dogi ? xD and we wanted the Lightning Effect specifically , and no the +15 Pink armor glow)... Or Lets says Auras ? Auras in cash shop :D ( as we know there are a Few aura Items in game For E.g those one you get from winning budokai, Not asking for it to be in cash shop or maybe it could be there but a different colour ? I'd Pay For that ^.^ <3