Posts by ninjaworrior123

Not 100% sure if this skill is bugged or what but, I dont remember Being Confused an my character would be able to auto attack, or Anything, I remember on DBO Taiwan, when i got confused by Majin Skill, my charactter would sometimes Walk to go attack player who was near , or walk to go randomly auto attack a mob who was near, or maybe auto attack the Player who confused me... But Right now Confuse Works like a Long Stun , you just Stand there. :c Please Correct me if im wrong but this really seems like a bug.

Not sure if this has been suggested before or not,

I really think that there should be a 3 Second count before a duel begins when a Duel request has been Sent,
    Right now if I were to send a Duel request to someone it would Guarantee Them the First attack no matter how much you spammed,
    (john has 50Ms ping, Tim has 100ms ping )
    E.g
    (skill being spammed to see who gets first attack ( Martial artist quick attack * stun * )
    John sends duel request to Tim , Tim accepts and he''s attack Works First
    Tim sends duel request to John, John accepts and he's attack works First

this kinda blows :c if u send a Duel request it 100% allows them to attack First after they accept would be Really Good there was a 3 sec count before the match started and This was Fixed/Changed, If John Sends a duel request to TIm, and Tim accepts hes attack shouldnt always work before Johns ( and as i said Johns Ping is clearly lower than Tim but yet Tim attacks worst first and there both spamming the same skilll ( Martial artist quick attack * stun * )

( Already on bugged list but felt like mentioning this part again <3 ..... Debuffs like Stuns dont work correctly,( Stun1 - Quick attack * Stun2 - Kidney shot ) as a martial Artist, if i use Stun 1 then I use my 2nd Stun , Kidney Shot is suppose to REPLACE quick attack and leave opponent stunned, ATM if i use Stun1 then try to use stun 2, Then stun 2 doesn't apply or replace stun one :/ which really sucks both PVE and PVP wise ( and we know the Stuns is one of the Things that make a martial artist Unique )

Recently Few of us have been experiencing these problems..

1. Clicking Log out Doesnt work The screen just goes very Dark and stays like that,
    2. trying to log in gives No connection Error, or it wont log u in at all with No Error message or anything
    3. After Loggin in and getting To Character Selection Clicking Play or Start,, Doest nothing the button just grays out when u click it, also the change Server, and log out button grays out, only way to try again is to click create character then Cancel then Clicking play gets u In.

That's not a bug, there are quests which only ask you to kill certain mobs, others ask you to get an item from certain mobs and not always drop the items, that is why you have to kill more monsters.

yes Ik that Concept but for some quests they literally just Dont Like you have to Kill 10 mobs and you still dont get it, where as one person kills 2 and they get it Cause the drop rate is so low for quest items :/

nonoonononoonononno, imagine then, u30+u30=u60?? then everyone would sell it, easy zeni

Hey man your missing the big picture ( can use 5 level 10 Red Stones and Create a One Level 15 stone or a chance for it to be level 11-20 When Fusing) What I said in this is That Okay in this other game i played this same system existed one would take 5 level One Stones and Create ONE level 2 Stone Im not saying that u take 2 level 30 stones to make a level 60 That would be Crazy !, Since in DBO i think the lowest level stone is 6 right, We would be able to Fuse 5 Level 6 stones for a chance to create ONE stone that would be in the range of Lets say 7 - 10 and if it Fails. you lose 1 Stone, Ill give another example... John Takes 5 U16's and Goes to Fusion machine, John Fuses the 5 U16's For a chance to get ONE U21 ( cause it woould maybe range from 1-5 Levels of stone increase ) Thats a Really Good System if you ask me , A chance to get it a little Higher Maybe John gets lucky and he Fuses 5 U16's and Gets ONE U30 Maybe he gets Unlucky and The Fuse fails and he Loses ONE U16 , and maybe he gets 50% lucky and He only Gets, ONE u26 . Not saying John would Fuse 2 U30's To get One U60, just a chance for him to FUse 5 U30's for a chance to get ONE U32 To u 40.. ( forgive me for the rates of that last one Im not 100% on the stone levels from 30-40 :)

oh no ! i just watched and Old video, the used the Headbutt skill from Martial arts skill then then used the other Stun and it Replaced the heatbut stunn so it is bugged !! :D ( Video Link here the Stun happens in the start if u watch his debuffs and the skills carefully youl see )

Would be nice in future if we could Use Low Level Upgrade stones and fuse them to make higher level ones :D like i can use 5 level 10 Red Stones and Create a One Level 15 stone or a chance for it to be level 11-20 When Fusing :)

If One person Uses a Stun and another tries to use that same stun or any other Stun it doesnt apply or Refresh Duration or anything ;c just becomes a waste of Stun.

( This might already been know but I felt the need to post it if incase.. )

Defence System Feels like its Still Broken,
    Critical Damage% Doesnt Work
    Not even sure if crits work or not because IT doesnt say if u Crit or not in the chat or on the screen ^.^
    Looting Is broken in Parties, Im in party with Friend and it seems Roll On Item doesnt work, If my Party Member KIlls and Enemy Im unable to Pick up that Loot Until like 3 seconds Before it disappears ( and it disappears a little to quickly )
    And the Unable to Use Skills Bug is still there , Sometimes im flying the i end flight and Im doing my business (farming Etc, ) then I enter Combat and im unable to use any Skill, then When i reload the game I Find my self Flying xD. so similar to a previous flight bug that was fixed

Would also be nice if we could Fly Immediately after an Enemy or Enemies are defeated , rather then Killing a Monster and u cant Fly right away , It says cant fly During Combat when the enemy is already defeated and Your Out of Combat Stance, :)

Not sure if im the only one with this problem but My Texture quality is on Max and Yet I Look at my character and it seems a bit blurry, but if i zoom in like really really close to where u can only see piece of the character then i see the clean, Smooth Texture any1 can help me out here pls?