Posts by Brahim006

Well, Daneos said he will start to fix the quest, so I think he finally stabilized de server.

Maybe the next thing would be the instansed quests (TLQ, TMQ) and also the raked battles.

Im not sure, but I think he's going really well since he's the only developer.

Recuerda que estas jugando en un server americano, cuando salga la beta jugarás en el server en el que tengas mejor ping. Es decir, si eres español jugarás en el europeo o si eres latino en el server latino que ya se dijo es Brasil.

¿Cómo sabés en donde están alojados los servers? ¿Ya se dió información acerca de dónde se van a alojar? Tranquilamente podrían estar en elsótano de Daneos :v

Pero el tema es que tiene que ser un horario adecuado para todo el mundo porque en tw lo ponian a las 3 de la mañana en donde vivo.

Calculo que pondrán horarios diferentes para cada servidor, ojalá los saquen por votación.

Vi un par de threads en los que la gente pide que lo hagan mas facil, con más posibilidades de obtener las esferas, o que te den una a la semana, ni onda..

Una pregunta así en plan curiosidad para que cárajo quieres subir mas de lvl 35 en ese nvl ya tienes kaioken pero si sigues subiendo te costara mas y borraran todo tu proceso ,aun así te es igual perder tu tiempo en subir?

Sos muy negativo, me hacés acordar a un flaco al que le tiré la idea de juntarnos entre algunos y crear una guild (esto fue en los primeros días en los que habían sólo algunas) y me dijo que era al pedo porque iban a borrar todo cuando abran la open beta, ¿No serás vos?

That's their names in the Dub. Since this is an 'English Translation', GokUsama would've needed to use the names for these reasons.1. So it wouldn't confuse people about the characters. Since people in the west grew up with the dub mostly
    2. It's the official English names for the Characters.
    3. This is the English Patch meaning the names would be in 'English Terms'.

Hopefully, you understand my point. :D

Seems legit.

I think the names would be translated/adapted accord the different dubs, would be curious to see how would do the spanish translation team, there are diferences between spanish from Spain and spanish from LA.

Also: I've noted that one of the spiritualist's skills is called "Spirit bomb",and correct me if I'm wrong, but spirit bomb isn't the english equivalent for Genki-tama? I think that skill should be called "sokidan" (take a look on this video)

People, I respect all your opinions, but I think DB hunts should stay as is it (of course, put convenient hunt periods), Remember gett the transformation/buff/whatever is just a reward for hunting them, not something that people just can earn easily. I know the game industry in these days is (in most cases) all about allways reward the user so gamplay becomes much more comfortable, but I think we should retain the essence of the original DBO.

By the way, I've obtained the dragon balls 2 times, and I just started 1 and a half months before the servers shutdowns. The first one basically with the box method (look for upper level boxes, then kill'em and change channel), the second one was just playing without caring so much.

It doesn't work , even if you try your own password.

Of course you can, stop trolling, I've deleted some characters in my brother's account.

Thhe problem here is that you can't reset or change, so if you forgot it, you can't do anything.

Why not engineers? I mean, I will probably never use them but I don't see why they shoudn't be added. But putting some context, the fact is the humans in this game are much more in contact with their saiyan side is cause they live in a harsh world, filled of dangers so they are released to live in wild since they are children, that's cause they develod their hidden abilities naturally, so I think that egineers shoud start in city or in some kind of Capsule Corp scenary to have more sence IMO.
    Also:
    - I think add clases/races would be really difficult, since the dev team isn't professional, as far as I know they are afficionates (I couldbe wrong on this).
    - In what consist "neko majin" class?