Posts by glenndbz

hi guys , afther i log in and choose my char , i pick a server and then i get a black screen ... any fixes??
    ive added the game to my firewall and im runnin it as admin ( had no prob playing it befor)

jow jow !!
    soo if ran into the time travel quest thing , i accepted the (easy) quest and it gave me a backpack to collect fuel for the time machine..
    now when i read that i knew it whas a quest wich prob wus not ready in the beta.. so i forfeit the quest but now im still stuck with the backpack.

i cant delete it , trash it nor can i restart the quest becouse i already have that backpack in my character slot..

any fix?

i cleared everything in journal ( quests and quest items)
    if i try trashing it i get the error : cant delete item

these guys ,haha you gotta love them xDlistn dude ,the updates and the server thats going down is needed to make the game running 100%
    daneos and co , are putting more then enough hours of work in to it ( i think its a free to play game right??)
    you aint paying a single € for it ,and yet they are doing anything they can to get the needy guys like you playing again.
    learn some respect dude !
    sooo SIT DOWN, ROLL A J , AND WATCH SOME GODDAMN ANIME !

Hello,
    the server is back online. There was some hardware failure. No data has been lost.
    While the server was offline I did some updates on the networking and some other modifcation which will grant some more server stability.

In the next days I will be fixing important bugs, create the cash shop and focus a bit on the dungeon system.

Daneos peace.gif ( posted some hours ago, so what is happening now to the server , you could of anticipated it )

So i log in into the game and no authentication error came up i got in i login and some of my friends are online 2 minutes later it tells me i lost connection i login again and i get authentication error i was so pissed. I've been waiting all day to play all day please fix your shit.

these guys ,haha you gotta love them xD
    listn dude ,the updates and the server thats going down is needed to make the game running 100%
    daneos and co , are putting more then enough hours of work in to it ( i think its a free to play game right??)
    you aint paying a single € for it ,and yet they are doing anything they can to get the needy guys like you playing again.
    learn some respect dude !
    sooo SIT DOWN, ROLL A J , AND WATCH SOME GODDAMN ANIME !

Man Thank You so much i did that and now i finally was able to log in idc if the servers are full atleast i get to create my character ;(:):):)

cool your welcome man ive looked for that solution for a few hours XD
    btw if the servers says its full just keep spam klikking it , you can get in ;) ( if there is not maintenance or if it didnt crach)

Is it only me or do you guys get an authentication failure every time you try to play the game? It's been happing me for the past 3 days and I'm not able to click any of the buttons on the start up screen besides exit.

jo i had the same prob and it wus my firewall blocking it ;) try taking a look at it , it should fix it :D

download the game from the original dbo site , in the file there is the launcher called DBOlauncher.exe ( start it in admin mode)
    i use norton firewall and i just disable my firewall option until i restart my pc ( you should be able to adjust ure firewallsetttings in the normal settings menu of ure pc)

hope i could help