Posts by Majin555

For me:
    b95be56db4109210837a4e887c94650c.png
    Simple and good.

doesn't work like that... North america is our global server. since they are building up in fan base we are going to fill up the server's faster with just one title and 5 channel's... there are more people to fill those channel's up but they are working up to that but right now they are ringing out the bug's.

How long more???

People are posting now and then that they are playing. But i am not able to connect... Why????

If your having issue's connecting to the server make sure that the global setting's up on the launcher is set to north america. Other wise all channels are busy / full

What if Custom Outfit's were a thing? they could be added to cash shop right? and a Variety of pet's that can't be found in a dispenser, and some cool gear that will be useful in battle area's. Also what about dimension key's? It'd help with furniture and designed for homes created in there own place in mind. That could real in allot of cash

Litteraly from 0 to 5

I was just playing for a couple hours and it asked if i wanted to disconnect and before i could touch anything it DCed me. Now i'm trying to log back in it's saying I'm still connected. I can't log in. Help? :(

Sorry bout putting this in the wrong place but I still don't get why this don't make since. Other MMO's use this method to keep afloat. And by all mean's I didn't mean this reply to sound Smart Alik-ish, Sorry if I seamed to offend you o.o

So get this alright. I played second life for 10 year's. I know coding is rough but if you know what you want how you want it done can be programmed any way you want it to. It is my experience that Some people may have trouble with some of these issue's. Bug's, Translation's, Money, All these are problem's that keep coming back to me on why the game isn't out right now. Well Here to salve that problem. Very simple.

Bug's: To stop bug's from interrupting The game so much you look up on google and research what causes bug's and way's to prevent it and if some how having a Hack block pro help's then go with it.

Translate: Translater's are an open source program's to be worked on wreather website's game's what have you need anything of the sort can be coded in to a simple code and be linked fitted into the game's code board. Most popular google Translater.

Money: If your having problem's with funding just go to site's, like IGN, Gamefaqes, Readit or even Patreon, to help you out. When the game is finally up to play for free have the cash shop's ready to buy ingame credit to buy cash shop item's with. Either if it's Costume's, Item's, Pets, Mount's, or Recover item's. Keep it clean. Every one around the world who like's DBZ will like the game and who ever has the cash will wanna spend money on the Store. I know how this work's I played 5 MMO's who run the same Idea's. Can't be different in Idea's Just amazing. Keep the fan's interested and they will keep coming back for more.

This is Majin555, And I just salved DBOG's Biggest Problem's :)